Chapter five.

"The most wasted days is one without laughter."
-unknown

I froze in my spot waiting for him to do something.

Do what?
I don't know. Move?

"Yo Lor.... I'm I interrupted something?" A guy said then started to grin widely.

Henry 🔝

Henry 🔝

"Natasha finish your lunch and get yourself and this floor cleaned up, I don't want a pig running around my office" he said after coming out of his daze. He walked away grabbing the tissue and wiping his suit angrily.

I was angry. Not angry at him for not doing anything but because he called me a pig I mean seriously?

Hey ,you are the one that came up with that plan.

I picked up my little unfinished lunch and threw it away.

"You are done here, you can go now."
Mr Rinaldi said.

I was elated. I picked up my things and headed to the door.

"It was nice meeting you Natasha." The stranger said.

I just smiled.

Lorenzo's POV

"So is that her?" My brother asked smiling  like a Cheshire Cat.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said arranging my files.

"Brother that is the same look I gave to Jordan when we were dating." He said. "What's going on?"

"Nothing is going on. I'm sure you didn't come in here to talk to me about my Personal Assistant. " I  said packing the files away.

"Right. So Mum sent me all the way here to tell you that she has arranged a dinner to catch up after ten long years   and she is ordering you to come up." He said already knowing the answer.

"I don't want to have anything to do with them anymore. You know what happened the last time, it didn't go down so well all because mum wants me to give her grandchildren." I said.

I understand. That sounds a bit harsh but mum was getting older and she made us promise that we wouldn't let her die before all of her children give her grandchildren. Unfortunately I didn't stick that promise.

"Ok why don't you just come up please? Then you get to see Loran and Anna." He said. He knew the twins were my weak spot.

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed and he knew that he had hit the hammer on the head.

"You can even bring her if that would make you feel better?" He added.

"Don't go there!" I warned.

He chuckled. This was the first time I was having trouble with a women.

After he left I thought of whether or not to invite her.

-Flashback-

I sat at my desk and ran fingers through my hair. I can't believe I just fired another PA in less then a month.

Why? She tried to seduce me. I had enough with them but I couldn't hire men workers anymore or the only woman here won't be at eased.

"John!" I called.

"Yes sir." He said.

"Go and tell the press that they announce an open space for PA's" I said. "And precisely classy and well educated people."

"Yes sir."

Soon after there were multiple people lining up but most of these girls were just throwing themselves at me.

Just as I was about to give up my desk assistant told me we had one late interviewer.

"She better be worth my time." I said.

Then there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

And in walked in a decent looking women. Her emerald eyes staring at me. She didn't show any cleavage or legs. She was modestly dressed showing how serious she was for this job.

After a few seconds of admirationI I finally spoke up

"Are you planning to come in?" I asked taking her out of her daze.

Remember why she's here , reminded myself.

Taking a seat , she cross one leg over the other and sat as professional as she could being a surprise for me seeing that the past once desperately wanted me to see a bit of undergarments.

Starting the interview , which went surprisingly smoothly.
I could sense that I had no more question but decided to see if she was putting on an act so I asked the question straight:

"Tash do I affect you?" I asked putting on my charm.

"Sir, one it's Natasha to you, we are not on first name basis here and second, is that a qualification to get this job?" She asked

I am shocked but then regain my composure and stand up. I need to make one hundred percent that she wasn't lying.
I walk around the desk and lean my elbow on the table then with my other hand start drawing circle on her thigh, which is surprisingly soft and smooth then I starts moving upwards. I am so captured by the smooth and delicate skin that the only thing that wakes me up in a kick in between my legs.

"Aarghh" I groans falling to the ground. Soon a security rushes in and grabs her from the back pulling her arms behind her while another helps me up.

"I think I should go" She said wiggling out of his grasp and making a run for it.

A guard, I assume , was going to chase after her but I ordered him to
Let her go still in pain.

Maybe I won't have difficulties explaining to my mum why I cant give her  grandchildren anymore.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote, comment, and share, please.