Chapter two

Picture of Mr Lorenzo Rinaldi 🔝

Giving up on your dreams because you had a set back is like slashing the three other tires cause you have a flat one
- unknown

Damn he looks better in flesh.

"Are you planning to come in or did you make an appointment with the doorway?"  He asked taking me out of my daze.

I bite my tongue swallowing my words, and smile politely moving into the room. 

Remember why you here. Don't be like all the other girls ,swooning over him.

Taking a seat, I cross one leg over the other and sit as professionally as I can.

The interview goes smoothly,  him asking questions like, what did I get a diploma in or where did I study and so on.

I can sense the interview is coming to end. He closes my file and lookes up at me.

"Tash, do I affect you?" He ask.

"Sir, with no disrespect. Just a kind reminder that, 1) it's Natasha to you, we are not on first name basis here and second, is that a qualification to get this job?" I asked.

I see a flicker of shock in his eyes then he regains his composure and stands up.
He walks around the desk and leans his elbow on his table then with his other hand he draws circle on my thigh and starts moving upwards. My natural instinct kick in and I kick him hard in between the legs.

"Aarghh" he groans falling to the ground. Soon a security rushes in and grabs me from the back pulling my arms behind me while another helps him up.

I look at him, groaning in pain.

"I think I should go" I said wiggling out of his grasp and making a run for it.

The security, I assume, was going to chase after me when I heared Mr Rinaldi say
"Let her go" still in pain.

I ran into the elevator, pressing the 'close doors' frantically,  once it is closed I take my time to sturdy my breathe.

I just ruined any possible chances of getting hired. I am positive that. 

But he attacked you

I know. I sighed. I'll be jobless for the rest of my life. 

Then I realize I'm actually not alone, plus everyone is looking at me like a mad women speaking to herself. I smile and find the exit.  I get out of the building quicker then I entered, suddenly a gush of wind hits my face and I realize I'm outside. People busily walk pass me, while I decide my next step. I allow my feet to take me where ever it wants to go, which happens to lead me to a nearby  coffee shop. I sit down, still trying to wrap my head around what happened and a way to tell my aunt, but my thinking is interrupted by the phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answer

"Hi hun. " My Aunt's voice comes through the phone.

"Oh hey." I reply.

"Sooo....?" She asked acting like a teen girl. 

"So.....?" I pretend not to know what she is going on about. 

"Ugh how did the interview go?"

I groan. Here goes nothing. I tell my aunt everything. The question he asked and then what happened at the end.

"I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get the job now or ever again after that." I sigh.

"I'm sure you will." She says.