Chapter 32: Unforgettable part two

HEYO! As said in TBIS (But I'm pretty sure most of you haven't read it so I'll just repeat myself) They May or may not be triple updates for these chapters, as assessments are literally CRAMMED DOWN MY THROAT to finish off by week 7 and be due on week 9

LOVELY, so I do apologise in advance if I make you wait longer, but it most likely will happen again two more times.

But Sorry in Advance :<

ANYWAY the first part is just my version of the umbrella scene, remember they still have that feud and whatever lmao

ALSO I HAVE A 20 MIN LOOP VERSION OF THE UMBREALLA SCENE (play it if you want because that's what I was listening to as I wrote the chapter) but carry on.

QTOD:
"What's meant to be will always find a way"

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter thirty two
Unforgettable part two
✕♛✕♕✕

2 years ago...

The first day back at school, Adrien arrived back from his trip from England, still rude and obnoxious. I had to stay back, something about Chloe accusing me of putting gum in her seat, thankfully I wasn't the one being punished.

Rain started pouring as I made my way towards the front. Every year for the first week of the year, semester or term, we're allowed to go home and pack for our new dorm. Go shopping and stuff.

I stretch my arm out to see how bad the rain was, pretty bad. I decided to just wait it out until the rain dies down before I can Usain bolt to my house which is a 15-minute walk. The sounds of rain always calmed me down, it was like a melodic tune that could put many people to sleep, or just me.

My grip tightened on my bag as I feel a recognizable presence behind me, Adrien. I started to feel uncomfortable as there were only Adrien and me in a deserted school, I kept my gaze on the floor in front of me acting uninterested.

He opened his umbrella, a black one to be exact. "Hey dunce, what you doing here alone?" He asked in a teasing way, I roll my eyes in reply.

"Well, this dunce forgot her umbrella and decided to just wait it out for a while," I answer with a chuckle that had no humor to it. Something flashed in his eyes before he extended his arm with the umbrella in it.

He just looked at me for awhile, we both did. I was shocked at his sudden actions, unable to comprehend anything, I took the umbrella from his hand. Still shocked I was suddenly incased of darkness, and I could hear a light-hearted sound, something that I had longed to hear in such a long time.

When I lifted the umbrella, I saw Adrien cheerfully laughing, as if everything stopped, it was the only thing I could hear and see.  Images of Adrien I once knew laughing at me when he scared the shit out of me in the forest, for once in a very long time, I felt as if he was the Adrien I once knew.

Unfortunately, it only lasted a few seconds, but his smile was still there, even with cloudy grey clouds and a dull looking street across our entrance, his smile lit up my world.

I noticed Adriens Car pull up, "Make sure you give it back, dumbass!" Adrien calls before getting in. And just like that, he drove off to somewhere else, I couldn't help but smile to myself. All of that just happened in a couple of minutes but to me? it felt like hours.