Chapter 20: Scared of love

WASS GOOD fAm lIt

(OkaY I'm sorry that was way too cringe for me wassgood is enough lol)

I won't babble too much about anything here but I plan on making this chapter a fun one!

P.S I am so sorry for the delay

Quote of the day:
"Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain"

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter Twenty
Scared of love
✕♛✕♕✕

Words have a impact towards human feelings, some good, some bad and some are just completely out of context. But words speak louder than actions.

I didn't give him any reaction time, I gripped his shirt and pulled him towards me, letting out lips touch. My hands dropped from his shoulder, and found its way to his chest leaving them there.

The kiss was sweet and passionate, but something or someone was bound to interrupt, so I didn't let any moment go to waste.

Truth be told it was very random, like getting a 7 when you did a lucky dip of nothing but numbers through 1-6. He slowly pulled away, probably short of breath and looked at me with confused eyes. My eyes were filled with amusement, a small chuckle escaped my lips while I watched him give me more of a complexed look.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend kitty" I cheekily reply before leaving Alya's room. Or at least trying, when i looked over to the door I saw Alya practically lying on the floor and Nino checking her pulse. He started explaining a few things of what happened.

In short you could say Alya dragged Nino all over Paris to find the limited edition Ladybug articulated action figure, since it was released today. They found it and when they came back they were met with a Marinette and Adrien lip locked. Causing Alya to faint because of her 'ship' I don't even know how boats relates to this.

I bent down examining Alya's face, I lifted my hand up and like the speed of sound my hand came into contact with her face. A faint red mark was visible on her cheek, she shot up.

I jumped a little at her sudden movement, "MARINETTE YOU CANT JUST GO LIP LOCKING AD-" my hand clammed over her mouth before anything else was slipped out. I put one finger on my lips signalling her to hush, in return she gave me a deadly look.

"Your explaining this -she gestured between me and Adrien- tomorrow"

"Yes my favourite and only best friend" I smile innocently, with that we left and walked off to our dorm.

It was awkward at first, I mean why wouldn't it be? I just when lips to lips to the guy I've known for years! I made my way to the shower, turning the knob for hot warm water to pour.

I stripped down my clothes and entered the warm abyss, little drops of steaming water hit my face. I smiled to myself as I let the warmth take me away.

—~—~—

After my shower I slipped into some Pyjamas, I had a loose t-shirt with the words 'baby pink' in white bold letter, while my shorts were baby pink and a white streak on either side.