Chapter 25: Pain I Thought I Lost

Picture of my Doggo ^^ or >>

And yes I have fina-fuckingly uploaded,

EDIT EDIT EDT: I HAVE TWO REFERENCES IN THIS CHAPTER ONE IS FROM A BOOK IVE MADE THAT CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN THE LAST CHAPTER AND A MENTIONED NICKNAME FROM A SERIES I LOVE  let's see if you can find them ;))

QTOD:
"Years of love have been forgot in the minute of hatred"
-Pinterest, Edgar Allan Poe

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter twenty five
Pain I thought I lost
✕♛✕♕✕

We were currently walking to the Gymnasium, the music was so loud I could hear it, and we weren't even half way near it.

Since no one was in the halls, Adrien intertwined our pinkie fingers. Letting my cheeks glow a soft pink, he leaned in letting our shoulders touch and whispered in my ear, "Your adorable princess" he lifted his head and I looked at him, and low and behold he had his stupid smirk painted across his face.

I pull my pinkie away from him, watching his smirk form into a sad pout, my hands clutched around my woven basket. I felt Adrien's hand eagerly trying to get my hand by tugging on it, I responded by swatting his hand away.

"Pleaseee? I won't be able to hold your little pinkie when we go into the Gymnasium! I'll have to wait all night before I can do that!" He pleaded,practically begging me. I shook my head and poked my tongue out like a 3 year old.

The music grew louder and louder as we walked closer to the Gymnasium, I grew to the point where I had to ask Adrien to hold my basket as I plug my ears with my fingers. A smirk grew on his face "Y'know I could make you scream even louder than this" It took me a minute to realise and process what the hell he actually said.

"No! Ew your so gross! I'd like to keep my breakfast inside my stomach!"

"Yeah But would you like me inside of y-"

By then I was already running ahead of him into the Gymnasium, I immediately regretted it as screams and cheers got practically BLASTED into my ears, they were cheering a happy birthday song for Adrien, who had just arrived. While he was surrounded by his fans and fangirl I took the chance to find Alya.

This all made me feel like I was actually Little red riding hood, escaping the big bad wolf and going to grandmas, aka Alya. When I saw her and our group of villain friends, I was running to them. Mind you I was wearing those boots with high heels because I thought it was a good idea.

Spoiler it wasn't, it wasn't as bad as high heels but it was on that list. I felt a presence behind me, I started running it was when they tried to grab onto my hood was when I started sprinting. With Alya not prepared I jump into her arms and scurry behind her.

"What the hell Mari! You nearly ruined my costume!" She screeches, poor Nino he was practically right next to her, it didn't help that there was ear deafening music playing. I try hushing her immediately before speaking again, "ShH! I'm hiding from Adrien!" I whisper.

I heard a deep chuckle behind me, I'm fûcking screwed. "Too late little red I found you" he whispers in my ear, and not even a second after his arms are snaked behind me carrying me. I started to thrash around hoping he would let me go, "Stop making love you lovebirds! This is Halloween not god damn Valentine's Day!" Nino scolds,he would be a great after one day.