Chapter 23: Autumn Kisses

Hey guys! I've been slacking of schedule and even if I said "GUYS ITS HOLIDAYS SO WHOS GOING TO BE POSTING MORE FREQUENTLY?!!"!" I'd be lying to myself as much as lying to myself saying "one more chapter"

I end up reading the whole book and the sequel too.

BUT I'm updating once a week! Granted they just come out of no where so.. how about this?

The Beauty in silence: Every Tuesday or Wednesday

The Player and the Princess: Every Monday or Friday

Reason why I have said "Blah or blah" is in case I miss an upload BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THIS HOE AINT GOING TO FOLLOW HER SCHEDULE

Even if you bribed me, or I can just make a book on schedules and stuff and announcements

QTOD:
"Rain drop, drop top, All I do is eat non stop" - Pinterest @Hannahlmuery

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter twenty three
Autumn Kisses
✕♛✕♕✕

I stared off to deep in the forest, examining the trees and which way the wind blows. Trees were covered in Yellow and orange leaves. I remember last time being outside all the trees were luscious green.

My eyes found their way to Marinette's and unconsciously I lifted my hand , cupping her cheek and drawing invisible patterns all over her cheek.

We just stared into each others eyes, we were in our own bubble, and nothing could pop it. My hand stopped and I brought her closer in one swift moment, this moment was perfect.

"What if someone sees us?" She says with a muffled voice, I could vividly see Nino and Alya's reaction. Just screaming and squealing. Alya had the ability to scream over the girls that scream about me, if that makes sense.

I smile to myself, "Then someone sees us cuddling in the woods like cliche people". Her breaks into a soft chuckle and we just stay there for awhile. The silence was comforting, just the sun, Marinette and I, I will always want it to be just me and Marinette.

(A/N: Sun - "HEY, YOU TWO SHOULD MAKE KIDS AND KISS!")

Even if it were to lose my title of becoming heir to the Agreste Company, I will in a heartbeat. All for my sweet buginette, a thought popped in my head and my hand and body slowly left her, leaving her exposed in the harsh cold wind.

A smirked formed on my lips, "Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back~" I slurred.

She blinked at me before falling onto the floor groaning in annoyance, I watched as she flung her arms in the air before slapping them on her face. I break into laughter, probably ticking her off even more, she was probably thinking of ripping my throat out.

"Way to go sir I like to ruin moments because it's funny as fu-" Before she could finish her sentence I chatted her off by climbing on top of her. It took me most of my strength to not do anything else to her if you know what I mean, I could feel my smirk widening like an ear to ear grin.

Marinette's eyes started shooting daggers at me, taking every move. By then I was on top of her,

"Get off me you ràpist" she whispers,