Chapter 2 - Wayward High

Cas hopped out of the car and grabbed his bag from the backseat. Instantly, he was greeted by Charlie, the IT teacher, bounding up to him, her long ginger hair bouncing up and down and a bright smile on her pale face. "Cassie!" She squealed excitedly, swinging back and forth on her heels, you could see the joy in her blue eyes as she trapped him in a bone crushing hug. "I'm so happy to see you!"

"Hey Charlie" he said with considerably less excitement but he was still happy to see her. "It hasn't been that long you know?" He laughed.

"It's been two weeks!" She exlaimed in mock shock. "Of course it's been too long Cas!"

"Sure" he said simply as he started to walk towards the school to get to his first class which was a group of seniors who were currently learning about the Trojan war. He loved teaching history, especially because he watched most of the stuff he taught with his own eyes so he was basically recounting cool things that he has seen in his life.

Somewhere along the way Charlie took a left and Cas took a right so he was alone when he arrived at his classroom. He walked inside and glanced at all the history themed posters hung around the room as he went to set up his laptop at his desk. He connected it to the projector and got his slide show ready that he was going to show his class. He was just finnishing writing his name on the board when a few girls entered the classroom giggling quietly. With his angel hearing Cas was able to hear what they were listening to and it brought a small smile to his face. They were watching Dean, or 'DeanWinchester67' as he was known on the internet. "I wonder what it's like to be Dean?" One of the girls wondered aloud watching as her friends pondered the question thoughtfully.

"He's probably really rich with an awesome bachelor pad and a new girl every night" one girl said which made Cas laugh. He wasn't  rich, a bachelor and he definitely didn't like girls.

All their heads snapped up at hearing their teacher's laugh. "What are you laughing about?" A girl who Cas was pretty sure was called Alexis asked.

"Uh, nothing" Cas answered vaguely, not wanting them to know that he was eavesdropping. "I just remembered something funny"

Cas was never the best lier so when one of the girls named Zara narrowed her eyes and asked "Were you eavesdropping?" He nodded guiltily and looked down, suddenly finding the floor very interesting.

"Well, what do you think his life is like?" She asked.

"Uh, I think that he lives in a decent sized house but isn't rich and uh.. I think he's probably happily marrid but doesn't want them to be forced into fame." He said honestly, only leaving out the part where he is married to him.

"You think he's married?" The third girl, Freya, asked incredulously, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, he doesn't even wear a wedding ring." Alexis stated, "Married people wear those."

"And he never even mentioned a wife, he probably would have mentioned her at least." Zara added to the argument which sounded reasonable and Cas would have accepted it if he didn't know it for a fact.

Instead, Cas pretended to accept it and backed down "Okay, whatever you say."

As soon as their mini argument finnished, more students began filing into the room and into their respective seats and the quiet atmosphere quickly dissipated as they all had their own conversations about what they did over the break and so on. Cas let them talk until the tardy bell rang and that was his que to start the lesson. "Alright guys, listen up!" Cas yelled over the noise that soon turned into quiet murmurs and then silence.

He showed them the slide show that he had prepared and then handed out a pretest to see how much they remembered or already knew. It was about halfway through the lesson when he heard the same three girls at the back giggle. He looked up from the lesson that he was planning and silently walked over to their desk. Sure enough they were all hudled around one of their phones that was playing another one of his husbands videos. He walked around their desk so he stood behind them, none of them noticing as their eyes were glued to the screen. Suddenly he coughed loudly gaining the attention of all three girls and half of the class. Startled, one of the girls let out a squeal and the phone flew out of her hand. Cas went and picked it up and paused the video. "Watching Dean Winchester in my class again girls?" He asked with a smile that he couldn't seem to hide.