"I have every evidence to."I said coldly.

  "Cici might be pregnant but it's not mine. " he said and I laughed, who's he trying to fool?

  "Try telling that to a fool and not me. It was nice being with you in the small moments we shared but I guess it's useless since we're back to square one." I said walking out and he didn't stop me.

    I entered Sam and Jonathan's room and sat on the bed, I really wanted to cry about the fate I had. How would the moon goddess do this to me? We were getting better but now I doubt if everything would be okay. He just couldn't keep his díck in his trouser and now our relationship is ruined. She'd be his Luna and have his children while I'd probably be dead somewhere and so I just cried.

    It was really heartbreaking, I never get anything I want. I was looking forward to how he'd mark me, us mating but now it would never happen. Maybe he didn't want me anyway, maybe he's ashamed of me.

   "Lee what's wrong?" Sam asked
"Is Damon right, what did he do?" Jonathan questioned.

  "Cici, she's pregnant for Damon." I replied then I started crying.

   "I can't help it. One of these days Loranda will come for me and I might die. I wanted to die knowing I have a mate who loves me and a child but now I have nothing."

"You have Damon." Sam reassured

  "She has him already, what's just left is the mating ceremony and for him to make her his Luna and reject me."

"He wouldn't do that." Jonathan said and I just laughed. At this point anything is possible.

"I don't want to stay here again. Let's leave."

"Surely you don't mean that." Jonathan said shocked.

"I mean it, I want to leave. Probably tomorrow."

"So you're just going to give up like that?" Sam angrily asked

"There's no point in fighting, if he ever wanted me he wouldn't have done that." I said softly feeling the tears run down.

"So you're going to prefer being on the run than to stay where you're safe? " Jonathan asked calmly although I knew he wanted to shout.

  "Safe here? I knew I wasn't safe here or anywhere. It'd take only a matter of days for Loranda to get here and she's not the only one after me, Damon pack is too. I know they want to put me in jail, torture me before killing me. It's better to go now and be on the run than stay where I'm not wanted knowing my only hope won't save me. I can't stay here."

   Some hours later after waking up from a sleep I didn't realise I got into. I got out of the room to find something to eat and I saw Chase, Sam and Jonathan in the kitchen.

  "How are you doing Lee? " Chase asked passing me cookies and a glass of milk as I sat.

"Terrible, you've heard of Cici's pregnancy?"

  "Damon told me." he said sadly.

He's wasting no time in telling in his friends the good news about his Luna and child.

"I see." was the only thing I could say, I wanted to cry and I rarely do.

"Lee,the baby can't be his."Chase said, what's with people and saying.

"You're just taking his side but seriously there's no need. I don't care."

  "Lee just listen." Chase begged.

"I don't want to. I don't want to talk or hear anything about it." I angrily said.

"I've found my mate." Chase announced but he didn't sound as excited as I thought he would be.