In My Eyes- Chapter Six

Začít od začátku

“Lovely.” I tugged on the Gym uniform and turned to the door. “She’s experienced, just the way I like them.”

Leo started laughing, “She’s more than experienced, Chris.”

“Not as experienced as me.” I winked at them before leading the way into the gymnasium. A girl with red hair ushered us out onto the oval, muttering something about Coach killing her. Weird girl.

“COME ON YOU USELESS WIMPS, GET OVER HERE AND DO FIVE LAPS OF THE OVAL- FOR WARM UP!”

Ah, the redhead isn’t so weird after all. These poor, innocent humans have a Halfling for a coach. Fucking hell this place if full of Halflings! Not only do we have a half-werewolf, but standing in front for me is a man who is half-troll. Then again, after observing him for a couple of minutes, I came to the conclusion that ‘Coach Killington’ had no idea what he was. His human parent probably didn’t know either. It was Halflings like this that were dangerous. They often couldn’t control themselves.

I would have to call my dad tonight.

Seth clapped me on the shoulder and we started our laps. I looked behind me to see Emilee conversing with the Halfling troll, looking a little bit sheepish. The parrot on her shoulder took to the skies after another minute and she sprinted to catch up to us. And man could she run- she was like a bullet.

She flew past Seth and I to the front of the pack, going freakishly fast for a human. Looking over at my two new friends to see them paying me no attention, I picked up speed to catch up to her. By now she was leading the pack by a good twenty meters.

The werewolf Halfling, Bob or whatever his name was, seemed to have the same idea as me. We both dashed to reach Emilee first, but I pulled back at the last minute. I could keep his pace for years, but the Halfling was steadily growing out of breath. Werewolves are known for their brute strength, not their speed and endurance.

I watched them jog in front of me, a little bit surprised at the fact that Emilee wasn’t even puffed yet. Her ass swayed back and forth as she ran and it took a hell of a lot of will power on my part to take my eyes off it.

“I think we got off to a wrong start and... I was wondering if you wanted to go to the ball with me, so we can get to know each other a little more?” I heard the Halfling ask and almost tripped over my own feet. Did he seriously just ask her that?

Emilee will squash him like a bug.

“I’d love to go to the ball with you, Ben,” she replied and picked up speed, leaving ‘Ben’ in the dust.

See, she definitely just squashed him- wait a second. Did she just say yes?

I think she did.

White-hot anger pierced through me and I could feel my more… primal side taking over. My shoulder tensed and my eyes turned a frightening (to humans) red. Needing to be close to Emilee, and wanting to pulverize the Halfling, I sped I and used my vampire strength to push ‘Ben’ aside. He stumbled and fell on side ass, making me laugh evilly.

Man, sometimes I just love being me. I’m sexy, I’m fucking powerful and I’m just plain amazing. Who wouldn’t want to be me?

As I caught up to Emilee again, I made sure I stayed behind her and watched her ass like a hawk. My inner vampire was practically salivating. I still hadn’t fed and she was looked more and more appetizing the longer I stared.

I was about to pounce when the coach’s voice stopped me.

“OKAY, EVERYBODY IN!”

Groaning in frustration, I changed direction and followed Emilee to where he was waiting for us. There was a pretty extreme-looking obstacle course behind him.