One¹

She was walking on the sidewalk way. It was her last day at London  ...  Her art exhibition was a success... But yet she wasn't  happy at all...

While walking  she didn't realize when her steps moved to the road luckily there was no rush of traffic... 

Seems like she lost her destination  or may be she haven't  any goals  to accomplish..

She was walking  and walking  towards nothing.. she don't  even know  what is at the end... 

There was no hope...

A sudden  appearance  of oil container from opposite  direction  made her eyes unable to see her mind was blank, her senses went numb she didn't  move out of the way..

May be she was willingly waiting the tempo to hit her.... 

Then all of sudden she felt a tight grasp on her arm,  someone  saved her , pulled her out of the way.

She gained  her senses , the first thing  she felt was anger... 

Why she was this much unlucky that she can't even die freely....

She felt extremely helpless...

Helpless  because  she didn't die, she is going  back  to home, back to her country where her family was waiting for her ,
no that's not true only her mother was the one who was waiting  for her daughter to come back  others were just waiting  for a wealthy sister.....

She corrected in her thoughts...

Air hostess guide her towards her seat . She was travelling in first class no matter what she was indeed a celebrity .

Waiting  for airplane to fly she realized  someone  set beside her seat. Didn't  know why she felt the person  looked  familiar even from the side look, intentionally she glanced from the corner of her eyes on  the seat beside her.

Her heart boiled up with anger. It was the same guy who saved her last night . Why he was here,  why she was always left helpless at the end .

He looked  at her and smiled 

" What a coincidence it certainly feels like I am on my lucky days, anyways nice to meet  you again" he lifted his hand towards her to shake .

She sat straight again

" No it's not nice to meet you again " she replied bluntly

She was staring  blankly at the window when everyone else in the plane were panicking  , everyone  else were in chaos except her and the person beside her.

He kept looking at her face which  suddenly shows signs of smile......

Why she was smiling at time like this

" Why are you smiling? The plane is going  to crash , how can  you smile ? " He finally decide to break the ice

" I am glad  it's happening " she released a faint sigh

Rested her head on back of the seat , as if she was finally relaxed .

He was amazed . There  was no doubt left for him to realize that last night she was willingly trying to hurt her self .

He kept  staring  at her face  , She was smiling  but he can feel deep pain .

*I  am not going  to die nor I will let you  die* he said  to himself.

A\N
Heyaaa here's chapter one of my most favorite book . Chapters are short but I hope you will like it.
In this book I have tried something new. It's foreign of my writing style.
Please Vote & Comment