Chapter 15

This chapter is written by an extreamly talented girl who created Melody, and i wanted you guys to see stuff from Melodys P.o.v :)

enjoy!

Georgia XOXO

"I'm Ashley Harper in sunrise, looking at the teen rock artist Reece Mastin going from single to taken. Pictures have fired up all over tumblr and twitter of the new couple. Reece mentioning his love for blonde heads, has now turned tables to the teenage brown head, Coraline Mudie, who is now seen dating, the teen rock artist."

"Mum, dad get in here," I said with happiness and excitement.

 "What is it melody?" they asked in sync.

"Look, look Coraline's on tv."

"Just looking a few weeks back when Coraline was sung to by Reece at her school. Now the young couple were seen kissing while walking out of the studio. No one has a record of their staying location at the moment, but all I can tell you is, the media has a new couple to keep their eyes peeled for."

"Omg, I knew Coraline would find that special someone," I said with joy.

"Ok um, Melody, theirs something we want to tell you," mum said.

"Your not pregnant are you," I said with the thought shivering up my spine.

"No, no its not that! Well, as I was saying, me and your dad did some think and you were right. You are so talented and we want you to take your singing to the next level. So we booked you a flight to Sydney, so you can attend the school or arts and events. Don't worry about the school we send in a note ages ago and you are accepted. We also have you a reserved room at the Sydney Harbor View, just until your house is confirmed."

"Your joking," I said with a sarcastic look on my face,

"No bunny, we are telling the truth."

"oh my god thank you thank you thank you. You won't regret this decision mum."

*

Yay finally off the plane, that was just horrible. Mum just had to get me a seat next to this creep who kept going on about his horrible toe jam. Uhhhh I can just shiver at the thought. I finally squeezed my way out of the airport and found myself a cab. I knew once I entered that cab, u was now in the way to fame.

*

After what seemed like an hour taxi ride, I finally made it to the hotel. It was called 'Sydney Harbor View'. It was extremely fancy, mum had really outdone herself. After standing there for five minutes, I finally went in.

I got the keys to my room and went in. The room was soooo beautiful. The walls were a nice baby blue color. Their was a leather couch and a flat screen in the lounge and my bed, it was sooo big and squishy. I could really get use to this.

I went to the kitchen and started making dinner when I looked out the window and something catches my eye. Was I dreaming? No I couldn't be. I blinked I few times just to make sure. No I wasn't.

I saw Reece Mastin and Coraline walking into the hotel. "Oh my god," was all I managed to get out. Then suddenly, I heard a familiar voice outside my door. It was Coraline speaking to Reece. Then I heard a door close, oh my gosh they were across the hall from me. I felt so happy to hear my friend is staying here, so I decided to make an appearance.

I went up to the door, when I could hear kissing noises. I knew this wasn't a good time, but then again, I have been meaning to get her back after she locked me in her wardrobe three summers ago at the beach house. So I knocked on the door. I could hear talking then finally the door opened to a familiar face that I've been missing for years.

"Melody!!" Coraline yelled in happiness and suprise.

"Coraline!!" I yelled back. We pulled each other in for a hug and I knew, it felt good to embrace my friend that I haven't seen in years.