Chapter 1

Hey guys this is like my third story!! i keep getting so many ideas! anyway this time it's not a One Direction fanfic but a Reece Mastin!! for those of you who don't know who Reece is, he won the Xfactor here in Australia in 2011. he is origanly form the UK . he has two singles at the moment. Here is my new baby...Fame

GeorgiaXOXO

The sun was shining through my window. I smiled and jumped out of bed fifteen minutes before my alarm was set to go off. I smiled and started dancing around my room as quietly as possible so I didn’t wake my parents and sister. I quickly walked into the kitchen and got myself some toast. I scoffed it down and quickly went back to my room. I’m not usually this hyped up in the morning. I ran over to my cupboard and started pulling out all my clothes. I finally found the perfect outfit. It was a pair of black skinny jeans, a pink top, a black cardigan and a pair of black ballet flats. I grabbed all my makeup and ran into the bath room. I plugged my phone into my mini speakers and played One Direction’s CD. I turned the shower on and grabbed a razor. Once I had shaved and washed and jumped out, wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body and put a clay mask on and started to blow dry my long brown hair, by the time my hair was dry so was my mask. I quickly washed it off and smiled at my reflection in the mirror. My blue eyes were shinning with excitement. I grabbed my makeup. I put on some foundation, concealer, gold eye shadow, black eyeliner, clear lip-gloss and a bit of blush. I smiled at my reflection and quickly put my clothes on. I was now stuck with my hair. Hmmm…. I grabbed my brush and quickly ran it through my hair. I smiled at my success at taming my hair. I stopped the music and skipped out of the bathroom and back into my room. I looked at the clock on my phone. CRAP!! I wrote a note to tell my parents where I’ve gone; I grabbed my school bag and ran out and into my best friend’s car.

“I have no idea why you are so excited.” Robert said and I opened my mouth in fake shock.

“Reece is like a God, he has the voice and the body of an angel.” I said and Robert rolled his eyes.

“I’m only going today because it’s out of uniform and I’ve got you to lug around.” He said.

“Riiiggghhhttt.” I said and he rolled his eyes again. Robert had been my friend for over a year now, since I didn’t have a licence Robert drove me places that I didn’t want my parents to. I relaxed back into the chair and though of what was going to happen today.

“I don’t know why you want to get to school two whole freaking hours before everyone else.” Robert said as he stopped the car and I literally jumped out of the car and ran past the school gates and into the hall. Yup, my school had a HUGE hall which was used mostly for musical performances.

“Caroline, what are you doing here?” the principal said walking up to me. Shit!! I’m screwed … unless…

“I came to offer my services.” I said sweetly and she rolled her eyes.

“Fine, how good are you at doing boys make up?” she asked and I shrugged.

“Alright I guess. Why?” I asked.

“I need you to do Reece’s makeup.” She yelled over her shoulder as she walked out of the building. I was screaming on the inside as a short blond woman walked over to me.

“Go into the room to your left behind the stage.” She said and walked off. Wasn’t she sweet? I rolled my eyes and skipped over to the door. I opened it slowly and walked in. There was a table in the middle of the room which had different types of foods and drinks. In the corner there was a mirror, two chairs and a bench with makeup and hair products on it. I looked over at the food and felt my stomach growl loudly.