Chapter 7

I'm sorry that it's short but it's the best i've got for now :) enjoy little rockers ;)

Georgia XOXO

Reece was driving to a mall in Greenhill’s.

“This isn’t gunna end well.” I said and Reece laughed.

“It’ll be fine.” He said calmly. I rolled my eyes and pouted.

“If the fan girls get me than I’ll kill you in your sleep.” I said glaring at him. he just laughed and parked the car.

“Don’t worry, everyone is at school.” He said and climbed out of the car and walked over to my side and helped me out like a gentleman.

“I thought that you were hard rock not nice boy band.” I said cheekily and he tickled me a bit and we walked into the mall.

**

I threw one of the forty bags into the boot of the car. I walked over and sat down in the passenger seat of his car.

“Why did you buy me so much stuff?” I asked him. if I looked at it he bought it and let me tell you I looked at a lot of stuff, mostly CDs.

“Well, I have to admit you have a good taste in music and cloths.” He said pretending to sound gay. I ended up laughing my ass off. he ended up joining in with my laughter.

“Why are you taking my home?” I asked.

“Well it’d three thirty so school is over, so home it is.” He said. I relaxed until I remembered why we ditched school.

“I CAN’T GO HOME THEY’LL KILL ME!!!!!!” I all but screamed in the small space of the car, which caused Reece to flinch.

“Calm down babe, you said that they had agreed to be calm about things.” He said.

“This is all way to soon, can I please stay at your place tonight so they can calm down?” I asked pulling the puppy dog eyes. The pulled up at the red lights around the corner from my house. He looked over at me and let out a sigh.

“Fine.” He said. I pulled out my phone and called my parents.

“Hey mum I’m going to be staying at one of my friend places tonight.” I said, I heard her sigh on the other side.

“Ok, but tomorrow your dad and I want to talk to you.” She said and hung up. My parents just love me *sarcasm*. Reece drove until we reached the centre of town where the hotels are. He parked his car in the garage of an expensive looking hotel.

“This is where you are staying?” I asked. He nodded and grabbed the shopping bags out of the boot.

“Come on. We are on the second top floor.” He said as he walked over to the elevator. He pushed the button that said 99. I smiled and pushed every button before 99. He shot me a weird look and I shrugged. It was so awkward that if I had of started stripping it would’ve been less awkward. I looked around, just as I was about to say something about fish the elevator binged and the door opened. He walked out first and unlocked the door.

“Ladies first.” He said bowing slightly I laughed and ruffled his hair. I walked into the room and stopped dead in my tracks it was beautiful. “You like?” I turned to face the pop star.

“Love.” I whispered and walked into the kitchen. He let out a little chuckle.

“How did I know that you would go their first?” he asked. I let out a little laugh and set about trying to create a yummy snack. All I found was butter, wheatbicks, vitamin water and a strawberry lollypop.

“You really need to stock up!” I exclaimed looking at the food objects in front of me. Reece walked in, picked up the wheatbick and butter. He spread the butter thickly over the wheatbick and handed it to me. I looked at it as if it was poison.

“It that’s really good.” He said trying to get me to take it.

“Fine.” I muttered and took it off him and nibbled it. I have to admit it tasted pretty good.

“See I told you so.” Reece said in an annoying voice. I glared at him.

“You’ll never say that again if you value your manhood.” Instead of him walking away his smile grew.

“You wouldn’t want to hurt my future children.” He gasped pretending to be hurt I rolled my eyes.

“As if someone would want to carry you baby.” I said playfully. This resulted in him throughing a fist full of powder at me.

“TAKE IT BACK!!” He yelled still sporting the huge smile. I pretended to think about it.

“NEVER!!!” I yelled back. I tackled him to the floor.