Chapter 5

I'm sorry that this chapie is short but it's the best that i can come up with considering that my freind and i have had a massive fight...i'm pretty sure none of you really cair about my personal life so here is that chapter you've all been waiting for ;)

Georgia XOXO

BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ. I groaned and picked up my phone.

“Hello.” I said in my morning voice.

“Hey, I’m sorry if I woke you but I was wondering if you could walk to school today?” Robert asked. I fell back onto the pillows. I thought that I would be someone important *cough* Reece *cough*.

“That’s fine.” I said and hung up, I know it’s mean but I wanted to sleep. What seemed like three seconds later my alarm is going off. I climbed out of bed, got dressed did my make up and walked down stairs to grab breakfast before leaving.

**

All students are to attend the assembly that has been called today in period four.” The voice on the speakers said. I rolled my eyes and looked back at my Geography teacher. He had a reclining hair line, a bad posture, a goatee and he was short and fat. His voice stayed the same so it was easy to fall asleep. I laid my head on the table and closed my eyes only to be jerked back to reality by the bell. I grumbled some swear words under my breath as I packed up my stuff. I walked out of the classroom and down to the library. I walked in and went over to my usually spot in front of the window next to the fiction section. I pulled a random book out and started to read. All was peaceful until the queen bitch walked in. Bella and her disciples sat across from me and were talking as loudly as possible.

“His favourite colour is purple.” Disciple one said.

“I heard that he wrote Shut up and Kiss Me in the shower.” Disciple two replied.

“Really?? I thought he wrote that while he was with his girlfriend?” Disciple three said.

“He is single idiot!! He is staying single for me!” Bella said. I rolled my eyes.

“What is she rolling her eyes at?” Disciple two said spitting ‘she’.

“At the fact that none of you have ever spoken to him for more than thirty seconds.” I said walking away, I borrowed the book and started towards the assembly area.

“Look it’s the girl who thinks she’s going out with Reece!!” Maddy yelled from across the corridor. She was like one of the bitchiest people you would ever meet. Ok maybe I should explain my judgement. Well we were best friends for one year, we did everything together. Everything turned sour when I found out that she was lying to me about basically everything important as I confronted her, she overreacted, causing a scene and I left her and moved on. My new best friend was away in England visiting her uncle. Lucky bitch was what I called her. I was finally at the assembly spot. The bell rung and the whole school filed in and filled the area. Everyone went silent when the principal walked up.

“As you all know Reece Mastin performed here yesterday, and one of our students performed with him.” she said looking at me. SHIT!! was all I could think. “We had made an agreement that any footage would remain for privet use only, but it seems that someone has leaked the film.” She said, sympathy in her eyes. I felt the world spin than everything went black.