Chapter 8

Im sorry if this is short but im writing this on my phone just for you ;-) so please fogive any spelling mistakes.

Reece and i were laying on the lounge trying to find something worthwhile to watch. I was in controll of the remote and Reece was incontroll of complaining. Was flicking when siddnely i heard my name. I stoped fliking and watched.

"Caroline is the name on every Reece Mastin fans lips. This clip was leaked onto youtube and given this young girl a new place in the Australina celebrity world." a man who was clearly wering lipstick said. The screen was filled instentally filled with the whole film of Reece's concert. When i came on i saw that i didnt look to bad, accutally i looked pretty damn good. I looked over mu shoulder at Reece who was frowning t the TV. Ohh did i forget to mention that he was spooningme??

"What's the matter?" i asked, but when his face remaind the same i let out a long sigh and looked bak over at the TV and remaind slient untill the adds.

"Are you ok?" Reece asked me, i turned around so we were facing eachothef.

"I'm fine. It' you that i'm worried about!! I could ruin your care!!" exclamed suddenly felling.guilty that i could be the end of his dream.

"Never say that!! You should be freacking out about yourself!!! You are now famous!! Your life will never be the sam!!" when he had finnished his little rant i placed my hand on his cheak.

"I'm ok if your ok." i whispered. The mood in the room went from intence to fragile in a split second.

"I'm ok." he whispered.

"Than i am aswell." i felt myself suddenly become aware tha his lips were only a couple of centimettes away. I saw him look at my lips and lean in.