Chapter 14

This chapter has some mature content a little over half way through! just warning you guys :)

Georgia XOXO

Chapter 14

I was snuggled up to Reece as the movie finished; I didn’t really pay any attention to it because I was so tyred. I was so tired from going to the recording studio, meeting up with Melody and pranking Reece. I let out a tired yawn and Reece gave me a knowing look.

“Tired?” he asked. I nodded as I felt my eyelids way more than normal. He smiled and scooped me up in his arms and carried me to bed. He laid me down on the soft mattress; I let out a happy sigh.

“Stay.” I said clinging to his shirt. I felt him move away and I suddenly felt sad that he didn’t want to stay, but I was way too tired to put up I fight. Just as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt him climb in and spoon me. I smiled as I fell into a happy dream.

**

I woke up alone. I knew it was a dream I thought as I swung my legs off the side of the bed. I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen and made breakfast. I had school today, but didn’t want to go. I walked out into the lounge room and grabbed the phone. I dialled the school’s number and held my nose.

“Hello?” a voice of the principal came through the phone and I gripped my nose tighter.

“Miss, it’s Coralline.” I said adding a sniff. I was told to only ring the principal if I needed anything.

“Are you alright?” she asked concern flooding her voice.

“I think I caught a cold.” I added a sneeze at the end for effect.

“It’s ok…have the day off.” she said. I thanked her and hung up, and did a little happy dance around the room. I ran into the bedroom, grabbed my Ipod and I cord. I ran back out into the lounge room and plugged my Ipod into the stereo and played Avril Lavigne’s The Best Damn Thing album. I danced around like a freak to Girlfriend and laughed when I started to sing into a hairbrush. I decided that I needed to have a shower and shave, I was starting to look like a man. I turned up the music so I could hear it in the shower. once I had smooth legs and armpits I wrapped the green towel around my body and ran back into the lounge room as my favorie song played.

Ah, ah ah

You're so good to me baby, baby

I wanna lock you up in my closet when no one's around

I wanna put your hand in my pocket because you're allowed

I wanna drive you into the corner and kiss you without a sound

I wanna stay this way forever I'll say it loud

Now you're in, and you can't get out

You make me so hot

Make me wanna drop

It's so ridiculous

I can barely stop

I can hardly breathe

You make me wanna scream

You're so fabulous

You're so good to me baby, baby

I can make you feel all better, just take it in

And I can show you all the places you've never been

And I can make you say everything that you've never said