"Suit yourself in detention 'King'" Lucy said pronouncing King as a  mock.

"You too Lucy Heartfilla detention"

"What?! Why me?!" Lucy protested. Natsu smirked at this.

"It's my pleasure going to detention with you, my Queen"

XOXOX

A paper was thrown at Lucy for the tenth time from the back of the detention room.

"Playing hard to get huh?!" Natsu announced playfully with his legs on the chair. Sitting like nobody else's inside, which is not. Lucy's still doesn't bothered to look at him, her focus is in reading a journal. Natsu once again throw a paper and this time Lucy catched the paper.

"Can you stop being so annoying?!" Lucy said as she put down her journal and faced Natsu. Natsu approached Lucy and sat in front facing her.

"What if I don't. What will you do?" Natsu asked felling amused.

"You will regret you messed with me" Lucy blurted out like a venum on each words.

"Eeeeeeeh~ I'm scared. Please don't hurt me" Natsu playfully begged. Lucy rolled her eyes in annoyance. She continued reading her journal while Natsu still looking at her.

"Stop staring at me if you don't want me to dig out your eyes" Lucy said eyeing Natsu straight to the eye.

"Chillax! We're at peace in here" Natsu defended raising his hands in defeat.

"Then stop pestering me and end your stupid little game" Lucy demanded sitting erect and moved forward facing him with only an inch away. They stared at each others intensely and closely.

There was a minute of silence before Natsu broke it with unexpected response.

"Your eyes... they're so beautiful"

Lucy was shocked fearing this kind of words from her not-so-likable hated person. It looks like the history are repeating itself again.

"You may all can go now" the detention teacher said and left. Hearing the cue, Lucy broke the staring contest and exited the room. Natsu hurriedly fixed his things and followed her.

"Luce, wait!" Lucy stopped from her tracks as she heard Natsu called her from behind.

"What did you call me!?" Lucy softly asked as she turned around.

"Luce"

"W-why?" She asked with hopes.

"Nothing"

Wrong answer.

"Don't get to attach with me Dragneel. It's the only advice I can give to you" Lucy strictly said turning back into her tough side before leaving Natsu behind.

'What did I do?!'

XOXOX

Lucy parked her bike as she arrived at her small two story brick apartment. She entered her so called home feeling tired from school and mostly because of a certain person. Lucy was about
to open the lights when she remembered something. She locked the doors before she left to go to school.

Lucy reached her hidden knife above her door frame and slowly take some steps to lecture the poor soul who dared to enter her house. That's when a shadowed man grab Lucy's hand and tried to get a hold of her weapon. Lucy quickly elbowed the stomach of the intruder to let go from the grip but the grip is too strong to loosen up that easy. The intruder swiftly turned Lucy around and now gripping her in the kneck while holding a gun and pointing it on Lucy's head.

"Game over." The intruder proudly announced.

"Well, that same goes to you asshole" Lucy responded. Little did the intruder know Lucy has a knife and it is also pointing right through the intruders head.

And that's when a clap occupied the room and the lights are turned on immediately.

"You're still the same Lucy we know" a feminine voice stated.

"Kinana?!" Lucy blurted out happilly. The girl named Kinana smiled heartily and waved at Lucy.

"Hello Cy, long time no see" the intruder pointing at her an unloaded gun said. Lucy looked at the man's face and also smiled seeing her old friend.

"Cobra!"

The two hugged before Lucy broke from the hug and hugged Kinana wholeheartedly.

"I miss you! I miss the two of you! I thought we'll never gonna see each others again!" Lucy announce happily. Cobra and Kinana smiled at her.

"We also missed you Cy." Kinana honestly speaked.

"Why didn't you tell me you'll visit me?! I should have at least prepare" Lucy said.

"Actually, it's not planned that we're coming in here. We have something to offer you" Kinana confessed.

"What is it?"

"It's a serious mission because in this case, you have to annihilate  a person" Cobra replied.

"Who's the target?!" Lucy asked feeling curious.

"He's a student at your new school. The name's Natsu Etherious Dragneel..."

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out