Not wanting to stay in a craft full of purple air, you quickly snatched a jacket from the seat and ran out, the hatch closing behind you. You then paused and looked at your craft, snug in a small hole that'd be unnoticeable to others. Feeling satisfied, you walked away, hoping that the craft would open when you returned back.

As you trekked up the hill of pink grass, you noticed how dead silent the planet truly was. It wasn't anything like the busy and loud Orpheus, not a minute passing when everyone was silent. The silence scared you, making you more paranoid if that was even possible. Taking a long deep breath of the air around you, you kept walking. The purple air was like a haze, see through, but a tinted haze. It was hypnotizing, the beauty attracting you.

As you left the long pink grass behind you, you paused and gasped. In front of you were actual buildings, no grass or craters. The houses were large silver colored domes, made out of a seemingly metal component. The paths were a dark purple, separated from the pink grass that covered the vicinity of the domes. You took a small step, looking around in disbelief. The place was desert, no civilians near you. You weren't sure if this was good or bad, but a dreadful feeling made its way up your spine. You bit your lip as you looked around, long gold hair shining in the dark colors of this world. Your gray eyes seemed to look around, the silence getting to you. It reminded you of a movie called 'A Quiet Place', your favorite all time movie you saw as a kid.

You just hoped no aliens jumped you for making sounds now. Wiping the condensation off your forehead, you scoffed and walked into the pathways, the paths sturdy and hard under your shoes. Your attention was all over as you kept wandering, unsure of where you were going. You were about to take a turn in the seemingly abandoned town when a chill hit your spine and you froze. Slowly, you turned around to find a man standing, black hair and bangs covering his beady black eyes, black bomber jacket and black ripped jeans. He had black shoes too, no surprise there. He watched you from his perch a few feet away, emotions unreadable.

"Nuvvu evaru?" (who are you?) Quickly remembering that you were on Eridani and not Orpheus, you changed languages to the interstellar language, Canclo, hoping that the stranger knew the language. The man was staring at you in confusion as you began to speak, trying to remember the language you'd learnt years ago as a child. You'd never needed to speak it to be totally honest. "Who are you?" You asked in Canclo, anticipating a reaction from the Eridanian. Instead he just kept staring at you. A feeling of dread filled you, he probably didn't even know Canclo, he could only talk to the other Eridanians through their minds, a magic the planet only possessed.

Instead, the man ran a hand through his hair and replied after a long wait. "I should be asking you that, foreigner." Even though the man hadn't answered your question, you felt a feeling relief settle in, knowing that he knew Canclo. He probably was weary too, your hair a bright gold and eyes a light gray. Who wouldn't be? Even the Orphians were a tad suspicious about you. The man continued to stare at you and you decided that he wanted your name. You decided to trust the man and tell his your name, seeing no threat in it.

"I'm Luciel." You quietly said, watching the man nod at you. "Who are you?" You asked, hopeful that he'd also reveal his name. The man stared at you longer and you wondered who he was mind linking, and why. "I told you my name didn't I?" You reasoned, shaking your hands in despair. The man then sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'm Yoongi." The man said, staring you dead on in the eyes. You nodded and stood awkwardly, looking anywhere but the man who was glaring at you. "Where are you from?" Yoongi questioned, crossing his arms against his chest. You had a feeling the Eridanians wouldn't be the nicest.

"Orpheus." You whispered, your heart aching. For a second, the man actually looked taken back before throwing his emotionless face on. "Why are you here?" He pushed on, stepping closer to you. You immediately take a few steps back, feeling uneasy. This man was dangerous for sure, and knowing that you knew nothing at all about the planet or the magic of the people, you had a severe disadvantage. "I-I need help." You said lowly, looking around for other signs of life. If Yoongi was here, there had to be others too for sure.