3. SCREAM

Mannn oh man I just finished writing the initial plot for this, and itss guuudd!

Not edited, thanks for all the votes/comments/reads!

_____________________________________________

Allie turned around to face Hopper, "sure," she muttered and sat back down across from him on the couch. She crossed her legs and played with a small string at the end of her dress, trying to avoid eye contact with Hopper.

"Keep an eye on those boys, yeah?" Hopper said as he looked at her fiddling with her dress,

Allie nodded and looked up at him, "Of course, but I can't promise that they won't go trying to find Will, she told him candidly, her voice even with seriousness. Allie being serious never really happened.

Hopper raised an eyebrow, a little taken back with her serious tone. It was so different from her bubbly awkward personality that he had seen earlier. "I wanted to ask you if Will was acting suspiciously at all last night."

Allie shook her head, her seriousness quickly melting away and being replaced by nerves, "No, he was acting pretty normal."

"Pretty normal?" Hopper repeated back to her with a narrowed eyes.

Allie's cheeks flushed, "He was normal, I guess. I mean honestly, I just moved back here and I've only met the kid a couple of times before this, but he seemed fine," she said quickly.

Hopper nodded, "Okay, well thanks and you can go."

She flashed him a small smile, "No problem, Chief," and then stood back up and walked out the door. She let out an audible sigh as she walked back towards her classroom to get her things. Allie unlocked her door and grabbed her bag and jacket and started heading out of the school. She pulled out her car keys from her bag and looked around for her car, and was baffled to see that it was gone. Her head turned to the sound of a deep engine roaring and she saw her car getting dragged away by a tow truck. "Aw, shit!"

Allie ran a hand through her hair with a groan, of course, her car would have to be towed. She clenched her jaw angrily and walked back to the school and yanked open the door as she walked in. The school was completely vacant now, unfortunately for her. Usually, she gets to leave a period early, but since she had that interrogation with Hopper, she ended up staying the whole day.

She walked briskly back to her classroom, mumbling angrily to herself about her car. She didn't even notice that the lights started to flicker above her. Allie unlocked her door again and picked up the phone that was attached to the wall to her right. She started dialing her sister, but the call wouldn't go through.

"Oh wonderful, absolutely perfect!" she snapped angrily.

A sort of weird sound caught her attention, and she finally noticed the lights rapidly flickering above her. Fear rushed through her veins when she saw the back wall of her classroom start to pulse, the noise becoming louder. She tilted her head in confusion and then jumped back in shock as a hand started pushing through the wall.

Allie let out an ear-piercing scream and dropped everything and sprinted out of the room. She felt her chest constrict with panic, and her breath came out in short pants accompanied with whimpers of fear. She couldn't run very fast in her heels, so when she heard the scream of whatever the hell was in her classroom, she decided to ditch the heels and carry them in her hands as she ran. The closest exit to her was through the cafeteria and outside to the field house and football field, so she pushed herself to run even faster through the school. In hindsight, she was really glad she took track during high school or else she would be a lot closer to that thing chasing her than she'd like to be.

She let out a cry of relief when she saw Chief Hopper outside smoking a cigarette by his car near the field house. "Hopper!" she shouted, tears starting to build up in her eyes.

Hopper stood up straighter when he saw her burst through the cafeteria doors in a full sprint and her heels in her hand. Allie raced past him and yanked open his car door, and practically leaped inside.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Hopper yelled at her as he threw his cigarette to the ground.

"Get in the damn car and drive!" she cried out and slammed the door shut.

Hopper furrowed his eyebrows in anger and confusion while he made his way around his cruiser to the driver's side. He took his sweet time getting in and starting the car.

Allie pressed her hands against the passenger window as he slowly drove out of the parking lot, "Can you literally go any slower!" she shouted her voice trembling.

Hopper pressed his foot down a little harder on the gas feeling incredibly confused and angry, who does this girl think she is?

Once they left the school and were traveling down the road aways, Hopper pulled his cruiser over to the side of the road and parked the car. He turned to face Allie who still had her eyes trained on the school behind them. "Okay, do you want to tell me what the hell just happened?" he growled.

Allie didn't even turn to face him, "You wouldn't believe me," she muttered. Her breathing became heavier as she remembered the thing that was trying to get through her wall, and it's scream. Its scream was truly horrifying, it chilled her to her bones, causing her to shiver. She pressed the heels of her hands further into the window. If it was a person in there, she would have most definitely been over it by now, but that was the thing. She didn't know what it was and it scared her to death.

"Hey, hey, calm down okay," Hopper began, noticing that her breathing was becoming rapid and shallow. He reached out a hand and gently placed it on her shoulder.

Allie spun around quickly, her hand coiling into a fist instinctively and she started to throw the punch, but Hopper quickly used his other hand to block her.

"Whoa!" he hissed at her as his larger hand wrapped around her fist, "calm down, Allie, right?"

She nodded, her eyes still wide and rimmed with unshed tears.

Hopper nodded, "Okay, Allie. It's okay, whatever happened in there it's over. You're safe."