I cant do this anymore

Start from the beginning

"Would you like a ultrasound picture Mrs. Williams" my doctor asked pulling me out of my trance. I faked a smile "yes, please". I lingered back a little wondering where Mateo could possibly be. He said he was only stepping out to call and check on the kids. I glanced at the photo still unable to believe that I'm pregnant again.. I walked out into the parking lot seeing him sitting in the car smoking I rolled my eyes stepping in. "Ready" he sighed I didn't answer him just threw the sonograms onto his lap.

Mateo shook his head tossing them aside "Maliya this is your choice don't try to force me to be apart of it when I clearly meant get an abortion. You almost died giving birth to Idris.. What you just don't give a fuck about me and our children. just gotta be difficult , gotta prove point. I get it your in control of your own body not anyone else , your the boss just do what you gotta do to make sure you come home to me and the kids... Other than that keep me out of this I didn't chose this." he grinded his teeth together. Thick skin Maliya THICK SKIN! I began coaching myself this is going to be a very long uncomfortable pregnancy.

Mylise POV

I sat I the shower letting the hot water beat against my skin. I tried to shake the dirty feeling but I couldn't no matter how hard I tried, I did this to myself Cairo warned me about doing shit without thinking and letting boys lead me to do things that's not me. I should've never even stepped foot on that roof with Adonis. I jumped hearing the door creek open I stopped breathing instantly. "I laid out some clothes for you on your bed. we still gotta talk so I'll be in the living room waiting for you" Uncle Brandon's boomed through out the bathroom an weirdly enough I felt completely safe ,but it's always been that way what can I say I'm his favorite always have been.

I walked quietly into the living room seeing him pointing to the seat across from him. "Why would you even put yourself in that type of situation where someone can take advantage of you. Do you understand that he could've killed you if this Silas kid wasn't there. I made some calls I don't know who Silas is but I do know whose son Adonis is. You have no choice your going to have to tell your uncle Dexter.". I nodded knowing that honestly I deserve this it could've been way worse he could've lost it. " Are you going to tell my parents and by parents I mean mainly my father.." I asked quietly because honestly I wanted no smoke when it came to my dad. My mother never really put her hands on us she always said because of her childhood she couldn't she just couldn't.

Uncle Brandon shook his head " I'm not going to tell Maliya or Mateo but you need to make better choices because that shit that just happened to you is unacceptable". A big ass smile came onto my face. "your staying here for tonight I already told your uncle Dex.

Kalen POV

"Bianca I'm not going to get upset or angry I'm asking for you to do the same... Did you do this to Hakeem because of what happened between Maliya and your siblings." I asked quietly  while the doctor still worked on closing the gash in the back of Hakeem's head. Her eyes grew wide " Are you deadass right now? You think I would hurt a innocent child that has absolutely nothing to do with what happened in the past .. HE WASN'T EVEN FUCKING THOUGHT OF YET WHY WOULD I HURT HIM? ALSO WHY WOULD I BE MAD AT MALIYA IT WAS DEXTER WHO DID THAT NOT HER SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT HAPPENED." she whisper yelled. I rubbed my head looking at my nephew on the table " So then what the fuck happened because this honestly makes no damn sense" I asked confused.

" I made some cookies for the boys I was going to bring them upstairs to them but I heard someone whimpering and taking to themselves on the steps. I peeked it was Hakeem & Idris. Hakeem was whispering to himself that he was strong and that he could make it through the summer. At first I didn't know what the fuck he was talking about then I heard Idris saying something about Bryse. I took both boys down for the cookies.. After a while Orion an Bryse came down bryse sat next to hakeem i watched closely hakeem moved away I tried to shrug it off but as soon as hakeem past bryse its like all of the sudden he's on the floor bleeding. Babe you might not believe me but Bryse did this." she rambled I nodded texting Orion to come into the hospital room bring Idris but not Bryse.

Orio did as he was told. " What happened to hakeem?" I asked calmly hearing the door open. " what you mean pops he fell everyone in the kitchen saw that" he mumbled I rubbed my face. " Orion cut the bullshit you know what I'm asking exactly what the fuck I'm asking. I'm not going to ask again" I stepped towards him. "Bryse I saw him push hakeem. They been going at it all morning it's been nothing but bryse fault he's just been starting with Hakeem I made him stop in the room but I wasn't quick enough to catch it in the kitchen" he admitted. Bianca popped him in the back of his head "so you didn't think to tell someone what was happening"

"momma I thought I had it handled.'' he whined. I picked up Idris "want to tell uncle kalen what you saw hmm" I said softly hoping it would get him to open up.  He shook his head then pointed to Bianca "you want her?" I asked he nodded. I watched closely as she handled him he began whispering in her ear.

I snatched Orion up by his arm. "We'll be back" I growled Orion whined. "Kalen your not about to grab on my son like this. Honestly this what you've been doing to our son has been way to much." She whispered. I looked at the fear in my son eyes then the worry in my wives eyes.

I rubbed hand across my face. I loosened my grip on his arm. "Go you and Bryse just go okay." I sighed. Orion ran out. Bianca wiped her tears "thank you" she whimpered. "I'm sorry. I'll be home later" I mumbled.

Aaliyah POV

I watched closely biting my lips seeing Dexter step into the room dripping from the shower. "You can take a picture" he smirked. "No a picture wouldn't do you justice" I began rubbing his back.
"Aaliyah let's not do this" he laughed.
I pulled away. "Dexter I'm better now . I'm not crazy I don't see dead people anymore I'm sorry about everything before but it's been over 5 years I want us to get over this I want our family back" I admitted.

"Aaliyah there's a lot of shit we gotta go through before that. You broke us, you broke our family our children. You fucked up. Ion give a damn if you were mentally ill. YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME. YOU PUT OUR CHILDREN IN DANGER. YOU TREATED THEM WRONG!! YOUR LUCKY YOUR EVEN HERE ." Dexter snapped.

I rubbed my chest fighting tears. "Your right" I sniffled pushing past him into the bathroom. I slid down the wall feeling remorse creep up my throat. "Take your meds ion want you having another episode and killing us all" Dexter slid some pills under the door. I stared at them for a min then slipping them between my lips.

I stared into the mirror barely recognizing  who was there. I stuffed my fingers down my throat . I gripped the edge of toilet feeling everything come out. "You alright?" Dexter asked. I scoffed rinsing my mouth.

I smirked looking into the mirror "welcome back Aaliyah"
I bumped past Dexter . "Excuse you" he growled. I rolled my eyes pulling clothes out of the dresser.
"Fuck are you doing." He yelled walking towards me I smirked. "Your right I fucked up. I hurt you I hurt our children I did things I would've never wanted to do. I've been paying for it I missed our anniversary , football games, baseball games, parent teacher conferences, dinners, birthdays. I can't tell you about harmony's first kiss or how her first day of high school went . I can't tell you Jr's fav artist or what I think he would choose to become once he's grown. I missed all of it. I don't know my children DEXTER!! I've been back for a yr 1 month 3 1/2 weeks an 3 days and I don't know shit about the people I birthed. I'm struggling to fix our marriage but worse I'm struggling to know our children. All I know is Harmony hates me & Jr is quiet. What's so sad of it all is I know about your having another girlfriend whose planning a wedding but not about my children. So as of this point ion give a damn about this relationship anymore. Fuck you" I ranted.

Dexter's mouth fell open "Aaliyah it isn't even like that it's just I was lonely I love you I swear. I knew you were going to find out I wanted to tell you and the kids together but.." he began.
"You love her to.." I sighed. I quickly wiped the tears away.
"I don't want to hurt our children . Anymore than" he started again..
"Anymore than I already have" I finished his sentence again. He bit his lip looking away.

I scratched my head finishing getting dressed. I threw my wedding ring in the garbage on the way out the door.

Authors Note: I'm sorry I was gone for awhile but I'm back now💙. Stay tuned🥀