|CHAPTER 15|

Beginne am Anfang

"Thank you for saving my mate. I owe you my life." I say and look down at Everett who is getting up. She takes one look at Jamie, who now has Alexander at her side and runs over. I walk over and rub her back gently, comforting her.

"Jamie, I'm so sorry." She cries and strokes Jamie's muzzle. Jamie rumbles in reply and tries to move but whimpers.

"She will be alright, Luna." Alexander tries to reassure her.

Logan stands up and limps over to Everett and nuzzles her when she wraps her arms around him. She cries and apologizes over and over. He just whimpers in her ears and nuzzles her, accepting her apologies.

"I can heal minor injuries." The witch says moving towards them.

Logan growls and jumps – as best as he can – in front of Everett. I raise my hand and block him from lunging. "Logan she killed the rogue before it could get me."

Everett strokes Logan's head, calming him.

"I will not be able to heal the she wolf's wounds. She will have to return to your pack for care or she can try to make the journey to the clan grounds." The witch's cloak spreads out as she walks and reveals small doses of potions I'm guessing tied to her waist in vials. "I should be able to heal this wolf's wounds." She nods her head towards Logan.

"Thank you very much Miss." Everett says and stands up to smile at the witch. "Are you a witch?" She asks innocently with a tilt of her head.

The witch laughs her head throwing back. "Of course I'm a witch." Everett just tilts her head as the witch laughs. Utterly confused. "You must be the Alpha." The witch says to me and I nod. "Once I've healed this wolf we can continue our journey."

"Our journey?"

"The Seer Witch in our clan saw that you would be attacked by the rogues and sent me to help you all and to bring you to the Northern Witch Clan lands. We have been expecting you Alpha Bryson for some time now." The witch explains.

The witch moves to help Logan first, using the potion attached to her waist. She pours the potions on Logan in different wounds and chants in an unknown language. The potion begin to glow and sink into his skin. His wounds seem to begin to stitch together, faster then werewolf healing would kick in.

What's left after treating Logan is used to help Jamie to make her journey better. "Alexander take Jamie back to pack with half of the warrior." Alexander moves to say something, but I raise my hand to silence him. "I'll be alright. Everett is here and is calming my wolf. You take care of your mate now."

Alexander nods and moves to Jamie and picks her up still in wolf form. She whimpers but stays still accepting what is happening. Everett runs over before they begin their journey back to the pack.

"You get better Jamie. I'll see you when we get home alright." She rubs her head before stepping back.

"You take care of yourself Luna." Alexander says. Everett nods and walks back to me.

Logan shifts back to human form and puts on shorts that Evan hands us.

"I'm sorry I didn't protect you better," Logan says and hugs Everett tightly.

"No. No. You did the best you could do at the moment." Everett reassures him and hugs me closely once she ends her hugs with Logan.

Logan turns to the witch, "Thank you for saving my sister."

The witch nods and smiles, revealing the whitest of teeth. "It was my pleasure. Now we must hurry. Clan Leader is waiting for your arrival."

She turns around and begins to walk away. We all follow her, the warriors in wolf form. I carry Everett on my back. She watches the witch intently.

"What is your name?" She asks the witch, who turns to smile at Everett.

"Morgana Sharpe."

|AUTHOR'S NOTE|

Hello everyone. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and our first look at a witch. 

|Chapter Goals and Questions|

Number of Reads: 850 reads

Number of Votes: 37 votes

 Do you like witches?