Chapter Three

By Beth

She smirked at him, and let go of Old Man Jenkins' shirt. He fell to the floor. Jeff nodded at him, and he scrambled up onto his feet and stole away into the darkness. 

"Well, well!" she smiled, playfully. "Who do we have here?"

"I'm not here to play games," he gave her a cold hard stare. "What are you doing here!? What happened to never coming back!?"

"Oh? You said that? Sorry, Jeff, I probably wasn't listening."

He disregarded her comment, and held a spoon in his fist behind his back, "What are you doing here? Didn't you learn your lesson?"

"There wasn't any lesson to learn." she held a gun up towards his head. "But, it appears you might need a lesson or two?"

"What?"

"Oh forget it!"

Jeff held his spoon out in front of him, and Annie frowned, "The funk that gonna do?"

"This." He threw it at the brick wall inches from her face, and the spoon lodged itself neatly in between the bricks. She stared intensely at it, before bursting out with laughter. 

"I must say, that was quite a show-"

She was cut off by a huge explosion from the spoon. Annie catapulted across the alleyway, and Jeff had his face hidden in his jacket to protect himself.

we love a skinny queen.

*ahem*

Jeff was blinded by the dust from his explosive spoon, and blinked a few times to desperately try and focus his vision. Not much could be seen from his point of view.

Annie coughed and spluttered in the corner, however she was coming to her senses a lot quicker than Jeff.