I am his angel, as he's said, and he's my devil.

When the sun poked through my window and for once it looked like a day worth getting out of bed for, I decided to stay in it. The minutes went by and I watched every minute as it got closer to the time when I would have to leave for school, and when my dad came in, I told him I was sick.

However, my mother is harder to convince.

"Can't I just stay in bed?" I ask pulling the covers up to my nose and snuggling deeper into the warmth. But my mother has other idea's, as she pulls the covers back down and sits on the end of my bed.

"You aren't sick, Selena. This is about something else, i know you,"

No you don't. You know a virgin daughter the one who isn't hiding a teddy bear under the covers, sleeping with my own enemy, walking into traps. Her. You don't know that Selena.

"I just need a day off," I plead with my mother, "Please, just one day."

My mother looks like she's about to protest, but instead places a hand on my forehead, "Fine, I'll tell your father you have a fever, but please just stay in bed and don't leave the house."

Okay?

Where was I going to go off to anyway?

She kisses my forehead and I feel the guilt of her unacknowledgement to whats really happening in my life, but I push it aside and fall back asleep.

****

There was a buzz and I couldn't place where it was coming from, until I reached out to grab my phone and open an eye.

And I swear, I am still dreaming.

Justin was texting me?

A cold sweat began to overtake my being and I almost pondered over opening it or not. Do I really want to see what it reads? With shaking fingers, I opened the phone to read a short sentence.

We could be alone together you know.

That was it, nothing more nothing less and I couldn't fight the smile that started when I climbed out of bed to make my way downstairs, the teddy bear in my right hand, my phone in my left. I could tell that I was the only one home as I filled a glass of water.

That was until the front door opened.

What?

I set down the glass on the counter, next to my phone and the bear to creep around the corner, but I only bumped into something hard.

I lost my balance like always and this time I laughed when he caught me, wrapping my arms around his neck and closing my eyes as Justin embraced me.

Just like my dream, he is always there. I told you we could never be too far away from the other, we always find one another in the end.

Neither of us spoke as we stood their wrapped in each others arms. I stood on my tiptoes to further take in more of him in a hug, but after awhile my feet began to ache, so I lowered back down. Justin kissed my clothed shoulder before looking into my eyes; forehead pressed against mine.

"I thought you said we needed time." he whispers, fingers reaching to trace my cheek.

"I thought you weren't going to follow me." I turn into his touch and I hear him huff lowly.

He cocks his head to one side, "Oh come on, we both knew that wasn't true, and thanks for just running into me by the way."

"You ran into me."

"You rounded the corner." I remind him and he shakes his head.

"That was my blind spot, but I guess I am rubbing off on you now." Justin crosses his arms over his chest, a smirk playing out on his features and I smile.