Another Jake/Renesmee love story..... ;) Part 7

Thank U all my supportive fans and please check out my Watty award story "The Vampires, The Humans, And the Queen of the Between"! and my other story but not watty award one "My new life as a vampire." Haha you guyr r awesome! ily

Noel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen, you are the one that defied me and my coven of harming your so called "family" years ago. " Aro said as he stood up from his throne. "And you must be Jacob Black. A werewolf. Not your father?"

"No, not at all. I brought Jake because he can make me feel more calm." I said strongly. Jake looked very uncomfortable. "Look what do you want Aro?" Jake said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Aro's eyes widened slightly but he closed them and held his hand out to me. "May I?"

I gave him my hand and he shuddered slightly at the heat. His eyes closed and he took in every word, everything. I felt slightly uncomfortable from him reading some of my more, well, personal thoughts, but I tried to ignore it. He stepped away with a smile on his ancient face. "You are an extrodinary being my child, and I might as well get to what I summoned you here in the first place." Jakes breathing got a little faster and I hugged him a little to calm him.

"Renesmee, the Volturi would like you to join us. We would even welcome you, Jacob, to join with her." Aro said and I felt the pull of Chelsea trying to lure us in. Suddenly, I felt like I wanted to do it, and Jake felt the same way. Everytime I tried to brush it off, it didn't work. Her hold got tighter and tighter. I finally shouted "Yes we will!" Right in time with Jakes shout. Aro was pleased with our decision and sent us with Jane to move into our new room. In the back of my head, I knew we shouldn't have said yes, but i couldn't help myself.

The room was wonderful! It was slightly like a half sphere with a circuler bed in the middle. Everything was red and gold with hints of black in it everywhere. I was totally in love. i ran right onto the bed and Jake sat next to me. "Well," Jake started, "I need to call the pack and tell them the news. How about you take a look around and show it to me later." He said with a sad look on his face. I walked out and found the Volturi's home to be suprisingly easy to get around. There was a Large spiral staircase that had a few platforms coming off every once in a while.so we could walk into our rooms. We fed in the large meeting room where Jake and I walked into this morning. It was stunningly beautiful and I was sort of glad I said yes. Suddenly I thought "Awwwww shit!" Looks like I gotta call the family! I ran back to the room to find Jake making out with Chelsea!

Jakes POV

"That was not a fun call." I said out loud to myself after shutting my fone. I sat on the bed thinking about the call. The pack was furious and I just told them not to come and get me and hung up. Suddenly, I heard a voice in the doorway say "Don't worry, I can make all the pain go away." It was that Chelsea chick. I stood up to tell her to get out, but she started that power of hers to pull me in. I suddenly grabbed her and kissed her. I knew this wasn't right, but my mind kept telling me to kiss more.

She slid her tounge into my mouth and I felt so good. She was just as sweet as Nessie. I felt her hand on my zipper and I moaned and suddenly I heard someone scream in the doorway. I looked over and it was Nessie. Oh my god what was I doing! She ran down the stairs and she dissapeared. Chelsea grabbed me and kissed me again and I couldnt help it. She was using more of her stupid powers. She walked over and shut the door and then pushed me on the bed. She pulled off my shirt and started to kiss my chest and I moaned even louder than last time. I pulled off her dress and sucked her nipples and she moaned she swept her hand down and my pants were off in a second. She grabbed my full erection and sucked as I hit my climax right into her mouth. She moaned again and layed back on the bed. I jumped onto her and i was in her in a second. Thrusting as hard as I could untill I hit my full climax. I fell asleep with Chelsea in my arms, not Nessie. And I felt horrible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that was kinda short but nessies pov of what happend after she ran off will come in the nest chapter. Like it, Loath it? comment and Vote it!! Haha ily!!

Noel