Another Jake/Renesmee love story..... ;) Part 5

I started again because people said I should so here i go! ily again!!

Noel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RENESMEE'S POV

"Look, Renesmee, you must come to the Volturi in the next week. You are not allowed to bring your mother because her mind cannot be read." Felix said slowly. No wonder my mother was crying tearlessly. "You may bring one other person with you, and you may choose the person. We will know if you have brought more than one person. We have ways. I must bid you farewell. Remember, one week." And with that, he walked out on the cullens home at a human pace.

"Renesmee, we will be leaving in-" My father said, but I cut him off. "NO DAD, I AM NOT GOING WITH YOU! YOUR THE LAST PERSON I WOULD PICK!" I said and he was taken aback. I saw the hurt in his eyes and i felt terrible. "Mom needs you. She will be so upset if her husband and daughter went to see the FREAKING VOLTURI!" I knew that I was taking Jacob. I knew werewolves were one of the only things that scared vampires. He looked at me with a sad look, took my moms hand, and ran off to the cottage.

"Nessie, are you ok hun?" Jake asked me. I started sobbing and I couldn't stop. I sat on the couch all night, crying. Jake held me the whole night and we didn't move untill about four in the morning.

"Nessie, are you ok now?" He asked after I stopped crying. I knew i needed to forget everything and everyone. I started to kiss jacob passionately. He responded with the same amount of passion. I grabbed his hand and we ran up the stairs. We ended up in my parents extra room. It had a king-size bed. I started to kiss Jake again and soon we were on the bed. He ripped my dress off and sucked my nipples. I moaned and undid his button down. Once it was off, I traced the patterns of his six-pack.

I started to undo his belt, but I was nervous too. He helped and slid it off quickly with his boxers. Nest thing you know, he was yanking my pants and my thong off. His fingers slid between my wet folds and into me. I gasped with the sudden orgasm and i was limp on the bed.

"Nessie, are you sure..?" he asked me and I just nodded. He thrusted himself into me and I felt a little pain. He kept thrusting and the pain was replaced with pleasure. I moaned and we both hit our climax at the same time. We layed on the bed next to each other. I held him close to me and whispered "I love you".

He said " I love you more." and i fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAKES POV

My whole body hurt! From the injuries that were strained when me and Renesmee did,,, stuff,,, but I didn't notice till i fully woke up. I shook it off quickly and looked up.

I woke up to Alice walking in on us and she gasped. Resnesmee was begging her not to tell Edward. She agreed and giggled. I heard her murmur "young love" as she walked out. Renesmee grabbed her dress and I threw on my clothes quickly. She walked up to me and said "Go home. Get clothes and whatever you need. We are going to see the Volturi. Together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short. I have to add on to a few of my other stories so keep reading! Like it? Loath it? comment and vote it! haha ily!

Noel