She rubbed her eyes and read the brightly noted and decorated board.

"...how to get your guy back....number one...be sexy...what the hell?" Suji read out in confusion, "...number two, flirt with random men...", Suji shook her head and walked past the board into the kitchen.

"Was that board meant for me?", Suji asked Kyungmin as she entered the kitchen where Kyungmin and Soo Ah were.

"Did you read it?", Kyungmin asked expectantly.

"No", Suji shook her head bluntly before getting a mug out to make some coffee.

"Ah wae?!", Kyungmin pouted.

"Be sexy and flirt with random men?", Suji asked, "What do I look like to you? A hoe?!"

Kyungmin sighed and Soo Ah just smiled as she sipped her coffee, "Unnie, this is the only way to get Jin oppa back!"

"Can we not talk about him", Suji said flatly, "If he wants to talk to me then he can do it himself!"

Kyungmin facepalmed herself, "Do you not know my oppas yet? If they have feelings they fight it!!"

"And that's my problem? why?", Suji asked.

"Um because jees...I don't know maybe because the girl he fell in love turned out to be a cop who wanted to kick his in jail", Kyungmin pointed out.

"I thought you were ok with it?", Suji said.

"I am but he's not!", Kyungmin retorted, "So are you going to listen to me or not?!"

"Do I have a choice?", Suji asked sitting next to Soo Ah.

"Ok so the oppas have a deal going down tonight, and they're going to be at the club", Kyungmin informed them, "I think we should go too."

"Kyungmin, everyone in Seoul knows what we look like, you honestly think going out is safe?", Soo Ah asked.

"Unnie, this is underground", Kyungmin sighed, "Only gangs go to these clubs, you think any of them are going to suddenly decide they want to help the police out?"

"Fair point" Soo Ah nodded.

"So are we in?" Kyungmin asked.

"Whatever" Soo Ah shrugged, not bothered.

"I guess", Suji sighed, "But I need to go to HQ today, Hoseok needs help with the police cases still."

"I'll come too", Soo Ah said, "The faster we find out what CG is up to the faster we'll clear our names."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, we've found out Bangtan are doing a deal tonight at one of their clubs" Scar informed CG.

"And?", CG asked.

"We think it's to do with their E7 trade", Scar said.

"Think? Think again?!" CG shouted, "I want definite answers dammit! Go to the club and find out as much as you can!"

"Neh", Scar nodded somberly.

"And don't let them see you got it!", CG shouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mianhe Hoseok, I'm late", Suji ran into the HQ where the boys were.

She ran past Jin without even blinking an eyelid at him and sat next to Hoseok.