CHAPTER 8 part 2

Deshawn pov

   Hours after staying at the store making sure these little corner nigga ain't run off with my shit

Hours after staying at the store making sure these little corner nigga ain't run off with my shit. They Ran off with a heat load of cash last week. This the third person I had to fire I can't keep doing this shit.

I locked up the store and walked to the back alley locking the back door. While walking to my black 2017 Mercedes-Maybach S550 I texted Leroy to hired someone for the corner store.

I unlock my car door and hopped inside. "Aye you know Mira got arrested earlier for choking out some girl." He said I knew he was shaking his head.

"Damn what happened?" I asked completely confused on the situation at hand.

"She ain't call you, she told me she was gone tell you later but I guess not." He said.

"Do she have a court hearing anytime soon." I asked knowing they ain't give me the proper judgement but guess I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. That don't make shit right though placing a innocent black man in jail for something I didn't do, that's just sociality now a day.

" yeah she have one in two weeks her lawyer wants to make sure he has every option possible to either shorten her sentence or keep her from going at all." He signed. We end the call before I made to my condo.

I unlocked the door, placing my keys in a bowl on the kitchen counter. Taking off my timberlands sitting them neatly on my shoes stands. Removing my clothes throwing them in the dirty clothes basket I headed to the shower. I turned on the warm water letting run all down my body. Pulling my head up letting the warm sensation hit my face. While the water continues the events with Brenda that happened early ran through my head.

Was she really on the pill?

Damn what she pregnant? If she is...I know I'm take care my child shit I won't be like my dad.

I gotten out the shower grabbing a towel wrapping it around my waist. I sat on the end of my bed picking up my phone dialing....

💎

💎

💎

💎

💎

Mira