CHAPTER 5

"Let's get out of here." He whispered.

I texted the girls telling them I'm heading out with Deshawn. He wrapped his arm around my waist while walking to the elevator. We was close to the elevator when we heard a long  commotion going on behind us. I was about to turn around when Deshawn stopped me.

"That's not are Business." He said send his security to handle it. We continued to walk when a feminine voice yelled.

"Aaahh He has a gun."

Pow pow pow

It's like everything stopped and is now is going in slow motion

It's like everything stopped and is now is going in slow motion. I turned around once again to see the bartender dead on the ground and the guy that tried to give me a drink standing over him emptying his whole clip on him. The security pulled out there guns and shot him.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

"Stop playing Mira before I beat the brakes off you." I ran from him with his phone reading his texts messages. I started reading one with a girl named faith.
"Babe I miss you when I'm going to be able to see you again." I died laughing when he tried snatching the phone.
"Keep playing Mira watch what's going to happen." I mushed his face and kept reading.
"For real babe we need to talk it's serious." I scrunch up my eyebrows, what so serious. I looked at another one.
"OKAY YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME ON READ OKAY BET IM TELLING MY BROTHERS AND THERE COMING TO BEAT YOUR ASS OWWW I HATE YO ASS." I yelled because she typed with all caps. He finally gotten tied of me and put me in a headlock.

"Ok ok....ahhhh I cant breathe." I said tapping his arm. He finally let go with me gasping for air to fill my lung.
"Just because your my older brother don't mean shit you dumb ass bitch." I flipped him off and ran to my room. I payed on my bed and cried. I heard the door open and close. He sat on the bed next to me and rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry, you just play to damn much but I shouldn't have never went that far and I'm sorry, I know you won't talk to me for a while but I'm going to the store and getting your favorite ice cream you already know hat Ben and Jerry's be having you going crazy and I'm picking up pizza. I'm sorry lil M." He said walking out my room.

"I forgive you big M." I said with a small smile on my face.

"Mira." Deshawn yelled waving his hand in my face. I looked around see people running in the opposite direction of the gun shots while some cried over the friends.

"Come on." Deshawn said pulling me with him running downstairs. I ran as fast as I could until I trip and went head first on the next step and it didn't help that Deshawn strong as was pulling me. He turned around and picked me up bridal style. I felt my nose and it was bleeding I was about to close my eyes but Deshawn wouldn't let me. He also let me wipe my blooding nose on his shirt.

We arrived at his house but I was too tired to look around, he showed me the guest bedroom and gave me one off his shirts to sleep in. I took a shower as the water hit my face everything every emotion came crashing on me. I fell and curled up into a ball. I closed my eyes.

"MARSHALL!"

"Stay in the car Mira."

"I hate you, I wish ain't have a damn brother!"

"You just like are damn no good ass father!"

"Keep on with yo fast ass, watch when you get snatched up don't call me cause I ain't coming!"

"I'm sorry lil M."

"I'm sorry." I said right when the door bust open.

"You aight I heard a loud ass bump." Deshawn said. I got the shower while Deshawn just staring at my naked body.

"Can you get me a towel I'm cold ass hell."

"Shit my bad." He left out and I sat on the toilet I bent over putting my face in my hand.

Deshawn came back with the towel and I rap it around my body. We walking out the bathroom into the bedroom. He was on his way to the when I grabbed his arm.

"Can you stay...I just need someone to talk too and just to get shit off my chest." I looked in his dark brown orbs.

"I'm all ears babygirl." He said hugging me while walking to the bed we plopped down on the bed with him him on top of me.

"Ok you heavy ass fuck get off." I popped his neck and he jumped up rubbing the spot I popped.

"Damn that shit hurt feel like I got stung by a bee or some shit." I laughed at his over dramatic ass.

"So wassup with you gorgeous you mentally ain't here babygirl yo mind always off somewhere else." He said placing his hand on my knee.

"Everything I said some hurtful ass things to my brother he said some hurtful things too but he made sure he said sorry but I never told i was sorry, I-I should've just said sorry but I didn't and now it's to late he's gone and now he wont no I'm really sorry and it's hurting me to the inside out." I said letting a few tears fall. He pulled me into a hug.

"And you know the crazy thing is I barely know you but it feel like I'm free around you and I can tell you anything." I laughed putting face in between his neck. " can we just watch a movie." I asked.

"Coo with me what you want to watch." He said turning on the tv.

"Ummm lets watch Life." I said getting under the cover. He turned on the movie and got undressed with nothing left but his Calvin Klein boxers.

We watch movies all night until we fell asleep on love and basketball. He pulled me closer to him and laid his head on my stomach.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
Hope you enjoyed this,is also unedited so excuse any mistakes.

How is it so far?

Who do you think should have a pov?

Okay tootsies ✌🏽😘