CHAPTER 2

^^The song Mira was listening too.^^

Down at Diamonds (his strip club) Deshawn sits in his offices counting up money.

Deshawn P.O.V
I sat in my office recounting my money. Somebody was short so I walked into Leroy's office and seen him fucking one of are strippers. I hit the door with the back of boot both jumped from each other and hurried to put their clothes on.

"You serous right now, I know what you feel but you can't be in here fucking are strippers that probably why one of them came short."

"Man my bad I'm going through pain every single day, I just want to feel something other than pain." Leroy said I never seen this side of him before but I know this time and moment he needs to talk to someone.

"Talk to her damn what's her name again... oh uh Mira, y'all need to sit down and let both of y'all feels show and maybe both y'all feel better."

"Yeah I'll do that if she even want to damn talk to me after yesterday and I bet her friend told her goofy ass to not too." He said even though he a body guard he be acting like a bitch.

He gave me a dap and walked out the room. I headed back to my office to find Jessee sitting on my desk with pink lingerie. She walked over to me seductively, she closed and locked the door. I sat down in my chair.

"What are you doing here, who let you back here." She looked at my confused. "HELLO I KNOW IM NOT TALKING TO THE WALL, WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING BACK HERE."

She jumped at my sudden raise of my voice.

"I'm sorry babe I just wanted to surprise you." She said looking at her feet.

"Well you can stop coming here this whatever we had is done, over so you can go." I said getting up walking over towards the door but she grabbed my arm.

"Baby please don't do this I promise whatever it is we can work it out, I'll be a better girlfriend I promise." She unbutton my pants and pulled out my dick. She starts sucking me off but that's shit wasn't really doing anything for me.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Mira P.O.V

"Aaahh...shit..ow that shit hurt." I said rubbing my ass. Sitting down on my bed.

"You shouldn't be walking around the house with those little ass shorts." Dayday said taking a picture of me. " yes my best friend is fine as fuck."

 "Shut up, but I have to go I'll see you when I get home or do you have late dance classes

"Shut up, but I have to go I'll see you when I get home or do you have late dance classes." I said getting up to meet up with Leroy at the gym.

"Yeah I have one late class."

"Ok see you later boo." I said walking out the room grabbing my gym bag and water bottle. I walked out the house gotten into my car. I sat in the car for a little putting my phone on the charger and turning on my Bluetooth. ( song she's listening to in the MM). I pulled out the driveway passing parks, stores and other places that brought back so many good and bad memories. I already know what Leroy wants to talk about and I decide it's time for us to get this over with so we both can feel better and at least try and become friends.

The Gym

I finally arrived at the gym, I seen Leroy's car so I knew he was already here. I walked in and I felt eyes already on me staring holes all over my body. One reason I hate going to the gym and also some people do way too much like girls coming just to get attention or men just showing off.

"MIRA OVER HERE." Leroy yelled causing people to turn and look at him. I walked over to him were he was lifting dumbbells.

"You would choose a place I hate to meet up at." I said picking up a kettlebell and doing a few squats. Not knowing what to do with myself.

"My bad I forgot you hate the gym come on let's go to the upright bikes." He said clearly seeing me struggling.

We sat on the bikes and was peddling for a while in Silence.

"You could've just invited me to your house, I know what you want to talk about." I said getting off the bike and looking at him.

" I didn't think you would want to go to my place but we can." He gotten up grabbing his bag and said bye to some of the guys.

We walked out the gym towards are cars pulling off driving to his place.

Parking in the parking lot, getting out the car and walking over to Leroy that was waiting on me at the door. I walked in and we walked inside the elevator and went to the tenth floor.

I sat down on his couch and looked around. "I see you changed your a place around."

"Yeah, nothing much." He said walking into the kitchen.

He sat down next to me with a bowl of grapes

He sat down next to me with a bowl of grapes. I started the conversation.

" I want to yell and beat the fuck out of you right now but that's not going to solve anything ,so why did you do it huh my brother was your best friend and you let them kill him."
I said holding back tears that was threaten to come up.

"First I didn't let anyone kill him. He die for me, and for you so where ever that idea came from need to fucking go back because like you said he was my best friend Mira actually he was my brother and still is and always will be."

Please lord I know I don't pray a lot but please give me the strength not to beat this nigga ass, excuse my language but that's how mad he's making me.

Standing up, he also stands up so now we're stand face to face. Well more like face to chest. Stepping on my tippy toes getting in his face.

"LIES YOU THOUGHT I WAS IN THE BACK OF THE CAR SLEEP BUT I WASN'T YOU LET THEM SHOOT MY FUCKING BROTHER NOT ONCE BUT TEN FUCKING TIMES.

"AYA I know you ain't talking to my bro like that so you can get the fuck out here." I turn to a fine chocolate man.

"It's fine man this Mira." Leroy said stepping back from me.

"Oh I'm Deshawn but I'm not taken back shit I said the fuck you yelling for." Deshawn said.

Next thing we know the same girl from the party came in yelling at Deshawn about something.

"I'm leaving Leroy."

"Wait come to diamondz tomorrow night please." Leroy said blocking the door.

"I don't know your inviting me to a strip club." I said trying to move past him.

"Come on it will be fun and I know you used to go with girls too."

" boy bye that was a one time thing but I'll think about it." Leroy moved out my way say bye. I turned around and said.

"Byyyeee Deshawn." I said seductively, Laughing at how red the girl face turned and with that I left.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Give any suggestions if you like I would really appreciate it.😊
Excuse any mistakes unedited.