Chapter 16 (I'mma hot hot HOT!)

AN: Sneek Peak for Cassandra's dress on her 18th birthday bash (Next Chapter)

Oh and as promised a dedication for @SavageTemptress

_______________________________________________________

Since that day, Chuck Morris has always been sending her chocolates, teddy bears, love letters; and a draft of his novels because he valued what she thinks and to add into one of his generosity, he also lavish her a few jewelleries but that was one thing Cassy refused. It was too much.

     They weren't together officially; all they knew was that they liked each other. He couldn't be with her ALL the time because not only was he busy with his budding career, at night he also took night classes plus he lived in New York. But whenever he had time, he would always surprise her by going to Paris with his personal small aircraft.

     She was waiting for him at the Johnny Rocket restaurant. She already ordered a hot chilli hotdog, nachos, cheeseburger, French fries and milk shakes for the both of them.

     She was sitting on a stool minding her own business when she heard a camera clicked. Paranoid, she turned around and saw Chuck Morris grinning sheepishly. "What did you do?" she asked suspiciously.

He showed Cassy her picture.

"And why did you capture my back, may I ask?"

     He bit his luscious lips while he was deep in his thoughts, "Well, I love your curves. I think a woman's curve is the most beautiful piece of art God has ever created. I don't agree to the drastic dieting of women nowadays. That's just sad. You don't have to starve yourself to be beautiful!"

     She blushed, admiring him even more. He wasn't your typical kind of guy who would say "I like the way you are" but then make you go diet anyway because you don't fit into his "Ideal woman", she liked that about him. He wasn't a shallow guy. "So anyway by next week I'll be going home to the Philippines because it's our semestral break. It's been a year since my parents have seen me so in my 18th birthday, they want to be with me."

He pouted and gave her a puppy look, "Can I come then?"

"No. You have work and class. Don't cancel things just for me again."

"Are you sure it's not because of James?" he pouted even more. Of course he knew about James Greene, her great first love.

She laughed at the absurdity, "No it's not! Don't worry."

     During the break; Luna Ariseno went to Indonesia, Mimi went to Kuwait and Cassy to the Philippines. As much as she loved Paris, she was really excited to go see her family in their motherland again.

     In the NAIA airport, it was her family, Helen and Kevin who came to fetch her. The girls squealed with excitement. After a year Cassy was now closer with Mimi and Luna, but nothing beats her old best friend—Helen Joy.

    Kevin smiled, "Hi Cass!" he took up Civil engineering since he and Helen was good at math. "Hi Kev! Long time no see ah." Her mother interrupted their conversation by hugging her daughter tightly. "M-Mom hindi po ako makahinga!" (*Mom I can't breathe) Cassy was turning purple.

    "Opps! Sorry sweetie" letting Mr Monroe give Cassy a kiss on the forehead, "Glad my little girl is back home."

    "Hi Ateeee!" CJ cheerfully greeted her. Cassy hugged her little brother in return. She really did miss him too. "Okay, I think that's enough!" he pushed Cassy's face off, they laughed at the siblings. "Now let's go out and celebrate!" Mr Monroe announced.