Chapter 15 (Not a morning person, but for you I will)

She was not a morning person but for a Chuck Morris, she made an exception. By 4 am she already woke up, had her breakfast, took a bath for 30 minutes and then dressed up. She then went to La'amour by 5:30. Cassy has been waiting for an hour and just when she finally stood up from annoyance, a strange guy slide into the chair in-front of her.

    He was unrecognizable because he was wearing a black bowler hat, a simple yellow shirt with a minion from the Despicable movie designed on it, a rip jeans and his black chuck's that he was also endorsing.

     "You know, you let you fans go to your "Fan meeting" and don't meet them. And then you said to be early but you came late! Just because you're Chuck Morris doesn't mean you could treat people so badly!" Cassy said in outrage, her cheeks flared with anger. Underneath the bowler heat, Chuck Morris frowned. He tips his head to the side and studied Cassandra's face.

    She looked familiar, with her natural curl dark brown hair longer; she looked almost unrecognizable from two years ago at her prom. She even knows how to put on an outfit now.

   She wore a sleeveless white shirt and a flowing peach skirt and a peach doll shoes to go with it. She had a few accessories and no make-up but her lip gloss. He was amused. "Are you always this passionate whenever we see each other?" he said in a bit husky voice.

She was surprised, "Y-You remember me?" she couldn't believe her luck.

He smiled, "Yeah, I do. You were the girl who was so happy at becoming the Prom Queen." He said sarcastically, leaning on his chair.

"I-It wasn't like that; I had a problem at that time."

He raised his apple juice, "Touché! So me not being able to meet you all and being late, well there is a reason for that too." He winked at her.

    She suddenly felt guilty and embarrass. He made her feel so conscious about herself too with his intense starting, "You know, I'm not really a morning person." She admitted. He laughed, "And to be honest, I was going to cancel out on you because I'm not interested in the morning. It' my few precious moment with my bed." He ate a grape.

"A-And now?" she blushed.

He smiled seductively, tilting his head a bit. "I'm very interested." Making her almost choke on her orange juice.

      They talked for hours until they didn't realized that her time was up. He called his manager and told him to cancel all of his plans for today. Cassy couldn't believe it! Chuck Morris was interested on her. Her inner goddess was glowing with happiness and was doing a somersault and a tumbling. She finally got to talk to her celebrity crush! She felt like she's the luckiest girl in the world. Although she knew it was just one day and he might just find her an excuse from his hectic life, she didn't care. Who would've thought she would have a chance to have tea with a Chuck Morris.

   Chuck Morris stared unbelievably at her as she wolf down a lot of food. During breakfast she didn't touch her food, afraid that he'll call her a fatso (although she wasn't chubby at all but curvy) but since she was more comfortable with him, she threw the caution to the wind and ate like a boss.

    Cassy wiped her mouth clean, dabbing a handkerchief on. "What? I was hungry." She said defensively. He suddenly laughed so hard.

    They left the La'amour restaurant and went to another restaurant. Cassy was embarrassed. "No, no don't be shy, you've misunderstood. I think it's pretty cool of you to eat like that. I usually date girls who only ate salads, afraid of getting fat. But you... you're different." His grey eyes twinkled.