Chapter 1

Mackenzee-

Regular day. I woke up Monday morning, time for school. Or living hell. I hated going there, it was just getting shoved beat by the same people. I was tired of it, my mom lived in New York so it's just me and Shawn, my brother. He was one of the 'populars' at school. At home he treated me like a normal human being. But at school it was a different story. I lived in North Carolina. I got out of my bed and went to my bathroom, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I chose what to wear. A blue sweater, leggings, and my favorite pair of Uggs. I walk back into the bathroom and fix my hair I leave it down straight and put on my usual makeup. Foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. I only put eyeliner on the bottom not the top. I guess because I'm 'weird' like that. I walked downstairs, Shawn usually took me to school. But today I got my friend to take me, her name is Hailey, she's my ONLY friend. She don't push me and slam me into lockers, so she is a good friend. I told Shawn bye and got into her car. "Ready for hell?" I asked.

"Ready for hell" She said. Turning up the volume of her Pierce The Veil cd. She gets bullied too, she gets bullied for listening to the same music as I do wears the same clothes. Just for having things in common with me. It only takes about 5 minutes to get to school. Me and Hailey walk into the school and to our lockers, our lockers were right beside each others. Right when I opened the locker, a boy came up and slapped my butt. I turned around and it was Nash. I used to have a big crush on him, I must admit. But he just makes my cuts one centimeter deeper. He smirked and went to his first period class, which is the same one with me...

"Alright class so today we are going to be working with partners." The history teacher explained. Everyone started looking and pointing to who they want to be with. Me and Hailey immediately look at each other. "I will be setting up the partners." Mr. Kilgore added. "UGGGGHHHHH!" Everyone groans.

"Alright, so Hailey with Jauquez." Asshole. "Thalia with Nick" Asshole/Hottie. "Shawn with Alley" Bitch. "Crystal with Santanna" BITCHES/SLUTS. "MIGHT WANT TO RESET THAT!" I said. Damn it. Word vomit, they both rolled their eyes at me. "Finally Nash and Mackenzee." Ass-WHAT?!?!!?!? No way in hell...