Chapter 10

Your Pov

"I expected this from Hanji, but (f/n) I'm disappointed" He monotonously states, causing me to lower my head in shame. "Wait, why do I care what you think! You kidnapped me!" I suddenly yell throwing him a glare. "Was worth a try" he shrugs. With a mere wave of his hand, our hard work vanished and his room was left crisp and clean. "I'm not surprised you can perform cleaning magic" I groan, sitting on his floor. "I forgot about that" Hanji admits taking a seat beside me.

"Now if you're done with your stupid games. Erwin wants you four-eyes" He states dropping an envelop onto her lap. "I suppose playtime is over" She huffs tucking the envelop away. "Ill see you soon (f/n)" she winks before being engulfed in a black mist, only to vanish with the mist. "Can you do that to?" I mumble gesturing to the now non-present Hanji. "Did you not see how filthy that mist is" He quirked an eyebrow. "Right. Stupid question" I huff, pulling myself from the ground. "Go clean up. You're a mess" He states, giving me a once over. "A hot mess" I wink, throwing my last handful of glitter at his face, before taking off. "Shine like a diamond Percy!" I screech. "Who the hell's Percy" he suddenly seethes, grabbing my wrist. "He's the spider who likes to watch me clean. He doesn't look like hes a nice spider but he seems to have a cleaning fetish" I state rubbing my chin. "I should introduce you one day. I feel like you guys would be besties" I snicker. (A/N: Percy is a real spider. Who really does have a cleaning fetish, he likes watching me clean the bathroom..)

"I'll show you a spider" He smirks dragging me down the hall before shoving me in a random room. "Open the door you demonic kitty cat" I holler tugging at the door handle. "Snack?" A deep voice rasps. "Levi..." I panic catching sight of the beast before me.

"Snack" It repeats standing to full height. "Levi you fucking bastard!" I holler, kicking the door.