Chapter 1 - The Pitiful Mistake

(Edited - 16/7/17)

Your Pov

It was around ten when you actually left work. Two of your newest models couldn't seem to push aside their differences and act professional resulting in many arguments and many hours of shooting lost.

'Honestly all of this drama over a girl who isn't even interested in him' I bitterly mutter clutching my tan jacket closer to my body as a crisp surge of air slammed against my shivering form. I could be at home right now huddled by the fire enjoying the piece of cheese cake that currently sits in my fridge. But no I had to deal with two man sized toddlers screaming over a toy.

Stopping in front of the park fountain I glance up at the clear night sky. Nothing good will come of these negative thoughts. Maybe I should call Armin and vent out to him... No, he has his own stuff going on. Realising a sigh I lower my gaze only to find a pair of silver eyes watching me through a slit gaze.

"Hmm, what are you doing in the fountain little guy" the shivering black ball sneezes in responses yet seems to glare at me once the word little slips my lips. Huh, who would have thought a cat with issues regarding its size "It can't be too warm in there" I muse as if the small kitten could understand me. Shakily making its way to the fountain edge it releases another sneeze. "Honestly what are you doing in the fountain in this weather" I groan stripping my jacket. The kitten continued to sit on the edge releasing a few sneezes.

"I guess you can live with me" I shrug wrapping the wet furball in my jacket before picking it up and continuing my walk home. Maybe I should bathe it, it doesn't smell too good. Come to think of it what gender is it, better be a boy I don't want to spend too much getting it fixed.