Chapter 8

Your Pov

"So what you're saying is that if I'm a good little captive, you'll let me go to work....." I bluntly state toward the ravenette. "If you wish to look at it that way" he drones focusing on the papers in his hand. "What if I want to hang with friends?" I sassily muse. "You don't have friends" he states lifting his eyes from his papers to throw me a smug look. "Ouch, that's a low blow. Just like your height" I smirk watching as his left eyebrow twitched slightly. "I feel like you were sent to test my patience" he mutters dragging a hand through his hair. "Maybe I was" I smirk, looking through the papers on his desk. "What the fuck is this!" I screech lifting a piece of paper. "It's just the numbers on the latest book I've published" he shrugs taking the paper from my hand. "Well, it's not just any book" he slyly smirks. "Titan. The third and final book published in the Titan series and currently the number one seller in the world" he smirks further. "This has to be some sort of sick joke" I mutter, snatching the paper from his hand.

"Ok, so let me get this straight. Under the pen name 'Lewy' you've published a multi-million dollar trilogy and just happen to be my favorite author" I groan. "Yes. Is it really that hard to believe?" he flatly asks, standing from his seat. "Yes! I mean the main character is a romantically smooth motherfucker with the manners of a gentleman yet still has the occasional panty dropping lines. You're just a pervert." I huff, glaring at him. "Your lips are like drugs. Just a chased kiss, just a brush, would cause an addiction that could never be satisfied. Yet I can't bring myself to turn away but instead, find myself willing to stagger through every lasting second of pain it will leave in its wake." He softly states leaning his forehead against my own. "Although you shall age and eventually pass on my addiction will never fade. I'll continue to cherish your memory. The curve of your smile, the fire in your eyes, the responses you rip from my unwilling flesh but mostly the memory of  the soft glow of your soul, softly pulsing against my own soulless form" He whispers "And I will yearn for my one sweet addiction for the rest of my existence " he lightly chuckles pulling away from my shocked form. "I have a meeting, I'll be home for dinner" He softly states brushing his hand across my cheek before quickly exiting the room. 

Maybe there's a little more to this perverted demon than I thought.