Chapter 9

Your Pov

If there is one useful thing my childish mother taught me, it would be how to pick a lock. "I can't believe I can finally snoop through shorty's stuff" Hanji grins.

-10 minutes prior-

"So I take it your on babysitting duty" I mutter toward the brunette. "Well we could always make things fun" she evilly grins.

-Present-

"I can't believe I'm letting you talk me into this" I mutter as a loud click rings out. "If we're caught, I'm blaming you" I huff, shoving the door open. "Wow, just what I expected. It's fucking spotless" Hanji grins pulling out a large container of glitter. Where did she even get that from? "Hanji, where did that come from and why do you have it?" I mutter, momentarily regarding the dangerous glint in her eyes. "Did you know glitter is nearly impossible to clean up" She grins skipping into the room. "Hanji, we're supposed to leave no evidence!" I hiss at the brunette, as she pried the lid off the container. "Live a little" she smirks grabbing a handful of glitter "I've known you for a few hours, but I know someone who likes a little trouble when I see them" she grins holding out the container for me. "Let's stick it in his shampoo" I grin.

"This is fucken awesome" I squeal taking in the glitter coated room. "And for the final touch" She grins producing a huge envelope from her pocket. With a quick wink, she tore open the envelope an threw the contents over the room. "Uh Hanji, why are we throwing herbs across the room?" I mutter as she manically giggles. 

"It's not herbs, it's my tea" a deep voice seethes from behind me. "Uh oh" Hanji nervously giggles. "Pedo demon, you're home" I chuckle inching away from the clearly pissed off pedo.