Chapter 3

(Edited - 16/07/17)

Your Pov

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU FUCKEN PERVERT!" I screech try to worm myself out of the male's grasp. With a single movement. He grabbed hold of my hips giving them a tug. "Let me go!" I holler struggling as he managed to pin my hands beside me. This face seems familiar. His silver eyes stared down at me from beneath his hair which hung around his chin but seemed shaved underneath his lips were pulled into a straight line, his jaw slightly clenched. His firm 'bare' chest was hovering above my own but that's not what killed me. "Hang on a minute are those my PJ pants" I snicker noticing the pair of black pants which were covered in purple cats.

"Tch, just go back to sleep" he gruffly mutters out dropping his weight on to me. "Get the hell out of my house and then I'll sleep" I scoff. "I've decided your mine so I'm not leaving" he firmly states. Then the asshole had the nerve to fall asleep...cuddling my chest.

Flicking my eyes to the left toward my clock only to see that I have exactly half an hour to get this creep off me and then get ready for work. Each time I attempted to shove him off his grip would tighten causing my face to flush a darker shade of red as he nuzzled my breasts. "This is not working" I mutter after finally freeing one of my arms.

- 20 minutes later - 

"Finally!" I cheer as my phone fell into the palm of my hand. To think all I had to do was repeatably bash my side table with a pillow (This actually works. Sometimes not all the time). Hitting dial I managed to get hold of my boss. "(f/n) where are you? You haven't gotten sick, have you? I told you not to overwork" I hear her sigh. "Actually Ms Leon I-" "(F/n) won't be coming to work today. She seems to have caught a cold from walking home late last night" The male politely tells my boss all the while smirking down at me. Throwing him a glare I attempt to peel his hand from my mouth.

"I apologise, I'm Levi Ackerman, CEO of Acker Industries. I'm (f/n) boyfriend" he suddenly states. No wonder this guy looks familiar he runs one of the biggest company's in (Country you live in). "Yes, thank you" he states hanging up only to throw my phone on the floor. "You know I could sue you for breaking and entering as well as sexual harassment" I state narrowing my eyes. "Tch, you were the one who brought me home and I haven't touched you" he mutters nuzzling his way back into his previous position. 

"This right here is counted as sexual harassment! And unless you're a fluffy black cat I didn't take you home" I grit. "Tch, are you an idiot" He seethes sitting up. Grabbing hold of my waist he tugs me into his lap. "Meow" he states in boredom after two fluffy ears suddenly made themselves known. "Wha....How......wHY...HUH?" I mutter, trying to wrap my head around this. "So you're a cat" I start "Which means the boob cuddling and the weird nuzzling thing is just you being a cat?" I ask. "Tch, I'm a cat" he states. That's not really answering my question.....