【min yoongi】

Yoongi POV

My old boots hit the wet soil, leaving my mark on the dirt. It was pouring out and the ripped up jacket on my back did nothing to stop the wetness reach my back.

"Yoongi-oppa!! Cover yourself!" You yelled, throwing off your own jacket to cover the taller man walking ahead of you.

"Are you crazy? Cover yourself first, them I'll think about covering me." Yoongi replied back sassily.

"Aish, look at you. So cocky and arrogant, you bastard!" You yelled, playfully hitting his arm. You threw the jacket over him again.

Before you could cheer in victory, his large hand wrapped around your wrist and pulled you towards him. You stood still for a moment, realising where you were and what he had done.

"Do you really think I'd let you get soaked and I stay dry? You are the crazy bastard," he said, chucking at the end while you could only walk in front of him, staying silent since you were so flustered.

"Meanie." You huffed childishly.

"You love me, shut up," He shot back, his signature smile on his face.

"Oh! There's that cocky attitude again."

《》《》《》《》《》《》

The rain reminded him of you. There were so many good memories of you, him, and the natural rain fall. Even though it was stereotypically associatiated with sadness and gloomy times, he found nothing but happiness and joy with it when he was with you.

It was a little ironic. Yoongi was more known to be a pyro maniac, at least that's what the outside world thought. While on the other hand, you were in love with the rain and water. He was like a fierce flame which could go on forever, destroying things and causing trouble while you were the only thing in the world that could calm him down and bring him down from his high.

But, right now Yoongi felt nothing but sadness and wallowing depression.

The rainfall reminded him of you, which wasn't the best thing in the world for him. With his outstretched palm and his back against a stone, he felt the rainfall drop by drop onto his skin.

"I guess...you are still here," Yoongi muttered, letting his head fall down, "but it's not the same."

He couldn't hold back a chuckle, thinking of what you would do right now if you saw him like this.

"First, you would've teased me. Then you would've hit me for thinking like I am now. And lastly, you would comfort me and become my own therapist in the best way possible."

A tired smile played on his lips. It was true that Min Yoongi was in fact not a man of words, he prefers action, but right now he suddenly turned into Edgar Allan Poe.

He didn't know where his mind was. He pushed all his thoughts away and turned around to face the stone itself.

"
Y/n L/n

XXXX-2015

A friend of many with a heart of gold

'Love what you have now or might as well lose it.'

"

I chuckled at the end line but stopped when I realized the impact your words had on me.

"I loved you so goddamn much." I whimpered, tears finally breaking through. "I won't know whether or not you could tell, I would've tried harder instead of being an asshole 24/7."