【minyoongi】

Your POV

You ran outside of your parent's house with your backpack.

"Come back here this instant, Y/F/N!" Your mom yelled. 

You didn't listen though. If they couldn't accept your decision then they couldn't fully understand you. It sounded like a typical angsty teen story, and it was exactly that. You kept running faster until you came to a bar. You took a deep breath looking around. You definitely weren't in your neighborhood anymore. You were far away. And that was how you wanted to keep it.

You pushed open the doors to the dingy place. The smell of cheap alcohol filling your nostrils. You came to the counter, the man taking your order.

"Shot of vodka."

He quickly got out your drink and you downed it as soon as you got it. The stinging at the back of your throat didn't bother you as you looked around. The place was practically empty, thankfully. The drunkards at the back of the room, who were too drunk too even react to the breaking of a glass cup, and bartender were the only people here except for you. 

That is before the door almost broke off their hinges after someone decided to make a garnd entrance. A man with mint green hair stumbled in and took a seat next to you. He had cuts and bruises all over his face.

He told the man his drink order. Taking off his leather fingerless gloves, you noticed more injuries his knuckles.

You didn't notice but you were staring longer than expected. 

"What the hell are you looking at?" He hissed. 

"Your knuckles." You answered, unfazed by his harsh glare. 

"Are you sure that's the only thing, doll?" He smirked. You felt heat cascade over your cheeks. You were, in fact, looking at his face. Who could blame you though? This guy had bruises all over his face not to mention he was surprisingly handsome behind all of his injuries that were scattered all over his face. 

"I'm sure, dickless." You said slyly, winking at him before downing another shot of your drink. 

He chuckled lightly. "You didn't have to take it to a personal level." You smiled at his humor. 

"I'm Y/N. What's your name?" He cocked his head to the side. 

"Now, why would I tell you my name, doll." 

"Oh sorry, didn't know you preferred dickless." He scowled at the comment. 

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi." You smiled holding out your hand. "Nice to meet you Yoongi." He looked at your hand before turning to order another drink, completely ignoring your attempts at being friendly. "Nice to meet you too doll." You rolled your eyes at the nickname. "I already told you my name why not use it." I said. He shrugged. "I like doll better than Y/N."

Five minutes later and you two were sharing a cigarette. 

"So tell me Yoongs," he gave a deep chuckle to the nickname, taking his drag of the cigarette before passing it to you. "Why are your face and knuckles messed up?" 

"I got into a fight."

 You rolled our eyes,"No shit, but how and why."

"Someone insulted me." He said shortly. You hummed in response. "What's in your bag? You run away from home or something?" He asked, changing the subject. He chuckled lightly at the odds of you actually running away from home, you probably just had girl things in there anyway. 

"Yeah." He was slightly taken aback at how freely you answered the question. "Why?" He asked, genuinely curious. 

"My parents are annoying and won't accept the fact I wanna have my own dream, also they don't like the people I hang out with." You said before taking a long drag from the cigarette, staring at the night sky. Yoongi slowly nodded his head, somewhat understanding your situation since he has experienced something close to that with his own family.