【ch.4】

Warning: profanity

Yoongi drove home as fast as possible. The boys were probably worried about you and him by now. Once Yoongi pulled up to the run down home, you both ran inside. When you opened the door you were greeted by everyone running around.

"Jimin, where the fuck is my bat?!"
Taehyung yelled.
"Why the hell should I know?!"
Jimin yelled back.

Seemed like the boys weren't worrying about you two, more so to the night ahead. You and Yoongi went off into your own direction getting together things you would need for tonight.

You packed extra clothes and gathered most of your art things into your backpack. You changed quickly into a pair of ripped jeans, a black sports bra, and a long flannel. Once I was done I put on my black combat shoes. I grabbed one of the handguns lying around, tucking it behind my back. You grabbed another holster for your tight and placed a knife inside the sheath.

(Creds

(Creds. To owner)

You finished up all the packing of clothes and art products, you lit one of your cigarettes and made your way downstairs. "Y/N, put these in the back of the truck." Namjoon tossed you a duffel bag and you barely caught it. You made your way to the car and tossed the bag in. You took a drag of the cigarette before blowing the smoke out. You knew that if Jin saw you wouldn't hea-

"Y/N, blow that cigarette out this instant!"

You rolled your eyes and flipped him off. You could hear him gasp from the second floor. "How dare you! Flip off the Prince of this land! Your punishment blow that stick out and come help me!" You laughed at his words and took another drag. "Ask Taehyung! I'm already busy!" You blew the smoke out as he let out another gasp. "I'm sending Jungkookie down there!" You rolled your eyes as you heard Jin screaming at Jungkook.

A few seconds later Jungkook came walking down the door. "Ahh, really Y/N....." Jungkook saw the cigarette hanging from your lips. "Jungkook it's my choice. Jin can't stop that." You robbed your temples. "But why? Doesn't it affect your health?" Jungkook's eyes were filled with concern and worry.  "It does. But it makes me feel a bit better." Jungkook didn't believe you at all. "Whatever, just come inside and blow it out." You threw the rest of the cigarette onto the floor stomping on it. Jungkook wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. You snatched the hat on his head placing it on your own. He chuckled lightly as he adjusted it. He opened the door for you both and you saw everyone packed and ready.

"Let's go!!" Jimin yelled, zooming past you and Jungkook running to the truck. Taehyung following soon after. You went inside and grabbed another infamous leather jacket, owned by Yoongi. You ran out to the front and climbed into the back with the younger ones.

Jin started up the car and pulled out of the driveway. You and the boys talked in the back and ate some snacks Namjoon had packed.
While in the front the hyungs had talked about their own stuff.

"Ahh, Yoongi-hyung has a crush on N/N." Hobi lauged aloud making Yoongi slap the back of his head. "I do not have a crush on her." Yoongi said. "Explain the heart then." Yoongi turned his head away in attempt to hide his blushing red cheeks. "I just added it okay. I knew I never should've left that there." Yoongi tried snatching the photo away, but Hobi pulled his hand back. "At least leave it here with the others." Hobi tossed the photo back and turned forward.

"Ask them if they want food first or want to get straight into the fun tonight." Jin said his eyes still trained to the road ahead of him. Namjoon opened the small window seperating the front to the back. "Do you want to have food first or want to get into trouble first?" You laid against the side of the truck with a thinking face on. "I'm not the hungry today, the guys can choose whichever they like." You said. Running your fingers through Jimin's orange hair. "I'm hungry, can we eat first please?" Jimin said to Namjoon jutting out his bottom lip. "What about you Taehyung?" Namjoon averted his eyes, not paying attention to Jimin. "I want to have fun first." He played with his bat, swinging it lazily onto his shoulder. "Jungkook?"
The youngest thought for a minute.
"Food, please." He decided. Namjoon nodded before closing the small window. "Ahh, I wanted to have fun first!" Taehyung smacked the back of Jungkook's head. "Shut up!"

The two continued play fighting as you and Jimin watched in amusement. Unknown to him, your hand slipped away from his hair down to his cheeks. He didn't notice until he felt a light pinch. He let out a yelp making you laugh. The two young ones now turning their attention to you two. "Ahh, really Y/N?" Jimin pinned you down onto the truck's floor, straddling you.

"Hmm, I think you need a punishment." Jim said teasingly. His fingers darted to your stomach and started tickling you. "Ahh,help!  Jungkook! Tae!" You screamed their names desperately.

The boys blushed for a few seconds before getting their heads out of the gutter. They stared at you two, laughing. "We must protect Y/N!" Both of them tackled Jimin down. They both laughed as you all attacked Jimin with tickles. After a while of messing around in the back you calmed down leaning on the small wall of the truck. Your hand reached for the cigarette in your jacket pocket. You pulled out a lighter and lit the cigarette in your mouth. You breathed in the nicotine before exhaling.

"Can I try some?" Jungkook asked. You scoffed shaking your head.
"No." You said. He pouted. "Why not? You always smoke and I want to try it." He whined, resembling a child. "No, Jungkook." You said giving him a stern look. He dropped his head avoiding my solid glare.

"Sorry, Noona." He said in a depressed tone. You sighed and lifted his head. You pulled the cigarette from your mouth and put it in his. His eyes widened before he calmed down, taking in a long drag. Almost immediately he coughed out the small stick and everyone started laughing. He was on his hands and knees as he continued hacking out his lung.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!" He said, but everytime he said 'ugh' he screamed it louder. That made you laugh even more. "Jungkookie, are you okay?" You said your eyes filled with concern, but your smirk told another story. "Shut up. It tastes terrible how can you and Yoongi-hyung stand that." He asked in disbelief still holding his stomach. "Ah, you get used to it kid. That's why you shouldn't start smoking, haha." You said patting his back. 

"Gross." He said with a scowl, making you guys laugh even more.

After a while of messing around Jin pulled up to some restaurant. You all piled out of the car and stared at Jin waiting for him to explain. "I heard they made good food here, I wanted to try it." He said simply. You all face palmed at him.
"Okay, but why didn't we go to Koiko? They make good food and this place looks way too expensive for us." You said.

The extravagant building stood out amongst the others. With bright golden lights surrounding it and having several shiny glass windows, giving you a peak of the fancy design inside.

"We always eat at Koiko, besides they have a secret about this place. Now let's go." Everyone followed Jin as he lead us to the entrance.

The tall bodyguard stopped us.

"Your name?"

"Bangtan Sonyeondan."

The man's eyes widened. "Right this way ma'am and sirs." The bodyguards lead us into the fancy restaurant and almost all the people stopped their chatting and stared, making the eight of yiu stop walking. Then a young man wearing a fancy suit came out. "I'm sorry for our informal greeting. We are not used to such company. It's is a pleasure meeting you, Bangtan."

'Such company? What does that mean?'

+sorry for the bad ending haha. Thank u for reading :) im sorry for any mistakes+