【jeon jeongguk】

Jungkook's POV

I look up at the familiar building, a wave of nostalgia crashing down on me. In my hand, I held a Polaroid photo of her and me.

At the time the picture was taken, Y/n and I had gone to a restaurant by ourselves. Since everyone knew of our faces and being apart of a gang, we had to hide our faces.

"Yah! Jungkoookie! Hide your face, you idiot!" Y/n's stern voice made me pout, but lift the edge of my mask

"What about you?" I ask, walking next to her.

"I will be fine, worry about yourself first would ya." She said ruffling my hair.

I scrunched up my nose, batting her hand away.

Now I stand in front of the memory-filled building, tears welling up at the corners of my eyes.

It had been weeks, how many I don't know, but I figured that everyone would've gotten their things from the apartment. Now it was my turn to travel back.

Digging deep into my pocket, I pulled out the key to our 'rented' room and saw nothing but disaster. It was obvious that other people had been here before me...but no sign of anyone being here now.

My loud boots creaked against the old wood beneath my feet, as I observed more closely my surroundings.

I stopped at the kitchen counter when, out of nowhere, a bottle was thrown at the wall barely missing my head.

I turned around and stated down the person, who had a crazed smirk on their face.

"Oh, little baby, Jungkook is back!" Yoongi yelled, obviously intoxicated.

"Hyung..." I mumble, acting hostile towards him.

"Why the long face?" He asked, sipping on another bottle he held. "I'm sure you aren't still sad about her, right?"

I clenched my fist and ground my teeth, resisting the urge to punch the grin off of his face.

"There's no way I can stop," I look him up and down, "it seems like you aren't over it either."

"Me? I'm fine! Never been better!" He yelled, over-enthusiastically. If I would piece the thing together, it looked like Yoongi was drowning himself in drinks to forget about your passing.

"Hyung, this isn't the best way to deal with things," I say slowly walking up to him.

Yoongi's hand dropped to his side as he leaned his weight onto one side of his body. His head lifted slightly to look at Jungkook.

"What's better Jungkook? Huh?" A serious look was on his face making Jungkook gulp. "Is crying better? Is weeping better? Is wishing she was still alive better?!"