【ch.2】

Hoseok opened the back door quietly. He peaked his head in looking for anyone who would be a threat. He stayed like that for a few second before turning back to you. "Are you ready?" You nodded, holding onto your knife tightly. He opened the door wider walking inside slowly and quietly. The room was filled with papers and computers.

"Lucky pick."

You sat down on the chair looking through the papers quickly. You grabbed anything that looked important and stuffed it into your bag. "I hear someone." Hoseok whispered. You put the papers back into a neat stack and quickly got into the dark corner of the room. A few seconds later the door opened revealing three men. "I'll take the bigger one you go for the smaller two." Hobi whispered. You walked behind them trying to be as quiet as possible.

Once you were close enough, you choked the first man covering his mouth so he wouldn't yell. You choked him until he was passed out. You gently laid him on the floor and moved on to the next one. What you didn't realize was that the bigger male saw you in the reflection of a glass. He quickly turned around, pointing his gun at you while the smaller one stepped closer. "Drop your weapon with your hands behind your back."

You wanted to laugh or crack a smile at his dumb words. Everyone knows you don't tell someone to put their hands behind their back, but to leave them up. You, of course, complied and put your hands behind your back. The short man was about to cuff you but you jerked your hand back, punching him in his private area. The bigger man was about to shoot but Hoseok kicked the part behind his knee making him fall. You both snapped their necks as they were kneeling down. You didn't enjoy the sound of their necks breaking at first when you starts out, but now you have learned to ignore it.

"Get more files, anything." Hoseok instructed. You followed his instructions stuffing anything information into your bag. You both decided to leave before anymore came into the room.
~
"Y/N and Hobi, come to the center. Now." Namjoon's voice rung out of the phone. "Ok, we'll be there."You answered before hanging up."

You started your journey to center, watching with careful eyes if anyone or anything moved. Once you were close enough to the center you heard a crack. You walked faster before throwing the door open. You smirked slightly at the scene. Yoongi had someone by the throat, Tae and Jimin both were standing in front of a pile of, probably, dead bodies, Jungkook standing behind two men who wore suits pointing guns To their heads, and Namjoon who was holding the leader's hair by the scalp.

Namjoon turned towards you. "Welcome, Y/N and Hoseok. Riku meet my other two members." The man glared at you two as you smiled at him. "They have taken your precious files. So tell me now where the money is." The man continued staying silent. You brought the files out of your pack taking the one that was stamped confidential, you rolling your eyes at the cliche-ness. The man watched you with careful eyes as you circled the room, slowly reading the information.
"We've now made a deal with Kim Namjoon, leader of a famous gang in Seoul consisting of 8 members." The rest of the page had information all on you guys including pictures.

You did an abrupt stop.

"Hey Tae you look hot here." You said showing him the picture.

He winked, sending a kiss to you

He winked, sending a kiss to you. You clutched you're heart dramatically. "Ahh, Taehyung winked at me. How lucky am I?" The man had watched your weird conversations with the other male. His eyes trailing down. "Hey, jackass, eyes knew me." Namjoon said. "Tell me where the goddamn money is!" Namjoon was getting angrier and angrier by the second but the man didn't crack.

"Why don't I try?" You stepped down to the middle of the room. You stepped right in front of him. You learned forward so you could unite his restraints. "Y/N what're you doing-" You shushed Jungkook and untied him. His hands were now free. He stood up looking at his hands. He stood still before bolting for the door. You ran faster than him, tripping him.

"You see we don't play like that." (I just thought of Negan oml) You crouched down in front of him. He sneaked his arm to his waist grabbing a knife trying to cut you, but you jumped back just in time. He ran towards you trying to stab you but you dodged. Jimin immediately jumped forward holding the man back. His knife was drawn at the man's temple. "Tell me one reason I shouldn't kill you." Jimin dug the knife deeper drawing blood.

You stepped forward. "Tell us where the money is." You wore a dark expression. "No, you'll never find it." You looked up at Jimin who was waiting for your signal to kill the man. You nodded and when Jimin drew his hand back the man yelled,

"Wait! Don't please! I'll tell you!" Your expression changed drastically. "Yay!" You jumped up and down. "Let's go ChimChim." The said man blushed at the nickname before regaining his tough guy composure.

"That's all I have." On the ground were more than 50 stacks of 100 dollar bills. "Ok, I believe you. But next time you decide to mess with BTS." You stepped dangerously close to him. "I'll kill you myself." His eyes shook with fear before nodding. You walked out of the room, Tae punching the man unconscious.

"Wow, Y/N you're skills are getting even better." Namjoon praised. "Thank you."

~Time skip brought to you by wonhi money money 💸💸💸

You threw your head back downing your 3rd drink. The music blaring from your small home filled your eardrums. After getting your winning prize of $500,000.00+. "Ahh, Y/N is a miracle worker." Hobi said. You grabbed a wad of cash stuffing it into your drawer. "Ok, now lets get some more drinks here."

Jin walked into the room holding a tray with drinks in top of it. You immediately grabbed a red cup, finishing it once you got it. You threw your hair out of your face as you collapsed next to Namjoon on the couch. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You leaves into his body seeking for some warmth.

And there you slept until tomorrow came.