【ch.3】

You woke up with Hobi on top of you."Y/N/N get up everyone is waiting for you at the table." He said flailing his arms around. "What?" You asked. You rubbed your eyes trying to get the sleepiness out. "We're all waiting for you, now get your pretty ass up!" This time he screamed in your ear.

"Geez, calm down. I'm getting up. Give me a minute, tell the guys I'll be out soon." He hopped off of you closing, well slamming, the door behind him. "So damn loud." You muttered grabbing an article of clothing. You were now wearing Jungkook's plain white shirt with your shorts. You fixed your hair slightly and walked out of the empty room, not before stopping to look at the vase of pure white flowers, that had somehow stayed alive. It was a gift Jin had given you. You smiled a bit before walking out of the room.

You continued out to the table and sat with the other members. "Ok let's, dig in everyone." Once the words left Namjoon's mouth everyone doused themselves with food and drinks. "What are we gonna do today, Joonie?" You asked covering your mouth. "I don't know, we don't have anyone to deal with at the moment as their deadlines hasn't come yet." Namjoon said. "Oh oh, can we go around town?" Taehyung asked like an excited child. "Sure. But we all have to go."

Everyone nodded in agreement to the plan.

"Do you need anything from the store Y/N? New paints? Spray paint?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah. Are you going to the store? I wanna come with you too." You said immediately after. The boys blushed at your innocence and cuteness.

"Yeah, I'm going." Yoongi's face was turning red, which you took notice in. "I don't get why you guys are so flustered." You grabbed your plate and Jungkook's putting it in the sink.

"Thank you, Noona." You rolled your eyes at the maknae's words. "Over the years I have been with you, you don't stop calling me Noona? Call me Y/N." You sighed laying your head on his lap. "Sorry, Y-Y/N. It's out of instinct." He said scratching the back of his neck, looking extremely cute and innocent. "How are you so cute?" You sat up and stretched his cheeks. He turned red. "I'm not cute, I'm manly." He said looking down. "Haha, sure whatever makes you sleep at night." You gave him a noogie.

"Y/N! We're going now." Yoongi's voice called out interrupting your time with the younger one. "Ok, I'll be there." You let go of Jungkook as he fixed his hair. "Stay safe, Y/N." You grabbed his hat and tipped it. "You too, don't burn the place down." He laughed a bit before you left their living room. You grabbed one of Yoongi's infamous leather jackets on your way out the door.

You walked to the car and saw Yoongi holding a camera. Your footsteps caught his attention and he turned towards you. He put the camera in front of his eyes and just before he snapped the photo you covered your face.

He faked a pout. "Awww, I needed that one Y/N. We don't have a lot of pictures of you." You opened the door and chuckled. "Whatever Yoongs. Let's just get back to the store and then I wanna try out the spray paints I get." With your words, Yoongi stepped on the gas and drove to the nearest market.

You both entered the shop with your arms intertwined together. "Yoongi find whatever you need. We can come back here in about ten minutes." Yoongi nodded before trudging away.

You drifted off into the art section of the big store and almost immediately found what you were looking for.

"Ahh, perfecto."

You grabbed the needed colors, brushes, notebooks, and pencils. You got a nearby basket and dropped everything into it. You went back to the front where Yoongi was already waiting. He held two baskets. One filled with drinks and one filled with junk food. He spotted you shortly after you had seen him.

"Let's go pay now." You nodded in agreement going to the cashier. She seemed a bit suspicious but didn't voice her opinion out on it.

You both hopped into the pickup truck after putting the groceries into the back. "Hey, Yoongs can we go to the forest?" You asked after a few moments. "Yeah sure." He agreed. "Yoongi-oppa is the best." You pecked his cheek before buckling your seatbelt in. You used 'oppa' on purpose to make him flustered, which worked.

Yoongi parked the car near a brick wall. You climbed out of the car and onto the hood and hopped over the wall with Yoongi waiting for you. After you had landed Yoongi handed you a cigarette.

"Thanks, Yoongs." He held his silver, clean lighter to your mouth and you leaned forwards a bit till the end was a light. He slung his arm around you and you both walked forward. You stopped to the middle of the forest. The scene in front of you looked like an empty swimming pool. You took of your backpack taking out a spray can too. Yoongi jumped down first so he could assist you in coming down as well.

"Yoongi, lie down on that mattress." He did as told. He knew what you were going to do as you have done it before.

"Just make it quick. Before the guys start to worry about you." You paid not mind to his words and took out your notebook. You sat down criss-crossed on the stone floor. You sketched out the image quickly before taking a spray can out and moving to the nearby wall. You looked back his figures before starting your work.

In the end it took about ten minutes for you to finish completely. The picture was of Yoongi lying down. But you added much more color to make it more lively. You had painted with a brush in the corner the date, your name and Yoongi's, the location, and BTS' name and logo.

Nov. 26, 2015
Y/N Y/L/N & Min Yoongi
Sagoyin Forest
Bangtan Sonyeondan | 방탄소년단

(Creds. to owner)

After you finished your little drawing, Yoongi complimented you a thousand times. On your trip home, he played the radio as you sang to it softly. He rolled the windows down to get some fresh air in.
At a red light, you hadn't noticed but Yoongi took a picture of you with a Polaroid. He let his gummy smile show as he took a thin sharpie and wrote at the bottom.

My little angel ❤
11/26/15

He cringed at how sweet and cheesy he sounded. He stuffed the photo into his pocket before waiting for the light to go green. You having no idea what Yoongi just did. You were too caught up in your thoughts of tonight to even looks at Yoongi. These nights were usually the most fun and the one's you treasured the most. And tonight would be no exception.

+I added some Yoongi fluff there haha. Sorry for not updating soon or a lot :'( but im on xmas break run and I should be updating more. Check out my other book too. I'm almost done writing Tae's agnsty one. That one took long too, but it is almost done. Thank you for reading and bee bye+