Percy

Percy POV

I sit in front of Annabeth, staring back into her hard, calculating stare. Leo sat beside me snickering at my problems, and Hazel sat across the room shaking her her head at me. I couldn't help to notice my wise girl's soft blond curls resting softly on her shoulders. My wise girl. I like the sound of that . Some part of me knows I should be upset or annoyed at her for picking me, but how could I possibly be upset with somebody so kind and warm? I suddenly realize she waiting for me to answer her. So I give her my best oops smile " yes, dear?". She crinkled her nose cutely at my nickname for her.

My gray eyed girl shakes her head, and mumbles something that sounded a lot like "seaweed brain" under her breath. She looked up at gave me a look that snapped me out of my daydream.
"Percy truth or dare"

I lifted my chin bravely, causing Nico to laugh at me. " I would like a dare please." I ask politely.

She had an evil glint in her eye that made me nervous." I dare you to wake up Travis", I felt the color drain from my face.
"Bu-bu-but" I stumbled over my speech,
" bu-bu-bu-but bu-but" she mocked me.

The whole point of her dare was to get her caught pranking the pranker, but she was too smart to get caught, and smart enough to pin it on me.

Well crap.

I pull myself off the ground and make my way, nervously to the Hermes cabin. I noticed Thalia laughing uncontrollably in the back of our group, so I shoot her a glare. " Oh sorry Percy" she started" I didn't know I'm not allowed to laugh."
" shut up pinecone face" I growled only half joking. Yet I couldn't help the smile that played over my face. Thalia rolled her eyes, making me laugh.

I don't bother to knock, waltzing right in, and sure enough there is Travis passed out on his back covered with shaving cream. I struggle to compose myself, holding back laughter. I put my face a foot from his a yell " WAKE UP!". The son of Hermes open his eyes. He sits up seemingly confused as to why he's been woken up. Travis goes to rub his eyes when he notices the thick layer of fluffy white on his arms.

"What the- Percy why did- what am I covered in?" He asked bewildered.
His eyes got wide, he looked like he was gonna say something but then he seemed to have another thought.
"Good prank percy...let's hug it out" an evil smile appeared and I was tackled by Travis before I could make it out the door.

Nico POV

I surprised myself by roaring with laughter when Percy came out wearing a lovely white coat.
He looked ridiculous.
But my laughter was quieted when he came up in front of me. He poked his finger at my chest. He smelled strangely of shaving cream, and seaweed.

All he said was... "Watch out."