XX

20

"Good morning." Everyone greets each other as we gather in the practice room. I avoid the one person who prevented me from getting any sleep last night, still awkward about the events that happened yesterday.

"Jungkook," I tap his shoulder. He raises his eyebrows with a smile, widening his eyes, making me chuckle.

"Can I talk to you after?"

. . .

"What's up?" He follows me as I stroll on the streets.

"Do you remember what happened last night?"

"Uh, kinda? I drank a few bottles last night. I only remember that you left, then Jimin followed, then the rest was pretty blurry." He says.

"Ah..." I nod my head. "So you only remember a few events?"

"Yep, I usually don't remember the last events though. Unless it's memorable," he firmly says, making me look at him weirdly.

"Memorable?" I press my lips together in deep thought.

Maybe he does remember it! He's been quieter than usual too. Shit. Or maybe he remembers it, but he wasn't in control of himself. Maybe 'flirtatious Jimin' pops out whenever he's drunk. Maybe that's why he seems embarrassed somehow.

"Do you know if..." I hesitate. "If Jimin remember things when he's drunk? Or in control of himself?"

"When he's drunk, he usually acts all cutesy and does a lot of aegyo. He even nearly kissed Yoongi-hyung before, but he just got a slap in the mouth." We both laugh as he recalls the past events. "So I would say, he's not that in control of himself."

Okay, so he wasn't being serious, he was just drunk.

But why do I feel disappointed?

. . .

A few days had passed and I notice that Jimin and I haven't been talking much. I think he's just really busy. I would catch him practicing on his own in the dance practice, perfecting each move. I really admire his perseverance.

I don't disturb him, since I know how important this is. He prepares so much for their comeback to show his very best, I should probably be doing the same.

Since the dance room is occupied, all I've been doing is trying to increase my stamina by going for a jog while singing.

And right before I know it, we were back in Seoul, back in the building, back to more practising, back to work. The visit to Jeju flew by as fast as an eagle through air.

I thought that since we've eased down on the practices due to our finished shoots that I would finally treat Jimin for a little dessert.

At least I've ensured I'll be receiving money prior to our debut- if nothing goes wrong.

I'm not going to deny that I kind of miss his annoying self. Although it'll be a bit awkward for me, ever since the event that happened that night, but I can easily ignore that.

Mia
Psst! I smell my payment coming in in a few months, do you want a treat? Meet me outside the building?

I text him as I pack up my stuff in the locker. I notice a milk box on top of my locker. I grab it and notice it's the brand that I like.