XVII

17

We've all been pretty busy these few days, with all the photoshoots, practicing the choreography of our debut songs and with our vocals.

"Phew! No english phrases for me!" Hyeji sighs in relief. I chuckle, seeing that they've all been given to me.

"We should ask the rap line for some advice," Soyoung suggests, and we all nod in agreement.

Soon, all 6 of us huddled. "All right, we can go in pairs and switch after some time so you can all have advice from each one of us." RM plans.
"So let's start with, Soyoung with JHope, Hyeji and Suga, and I'll help you." He points at me.

Hyeji has a huge frown on her face, probably because she wanted to be with RM. "Don't worry, you'll get your chance." I whisper, patting her shoulders.

"So RM-ssi, how should-"

"RM-ssi?" He snorts into laughter.

"What." I have a blank face.

"That is so ugly," he continues as he crunches down, holding his stomach, laughing.

I stay silent as I watch him grow more calm. Usually, I'd be fighting back because he's mocking me, but this is their leader. A person I look up to, a person I respect.

"Why not just Oppa?"

My face distorts in disgust, as I cringe upon hearing that word.

"Sorry," I lightly chuckle. "No can do."

"Okay, then just make up any nickname better than RM-ssi!" He snickers. "Oh, and a tip: NEVER call that guy-" he points towards Suga, "Suga-ssi!" His face distorts, inaudibly laughing.

"Oiiii! Stop bullying the little kid! You're not even helping her!" Suga disciplines him.

"Pfft. I'm helping you from the embarassment hyung. I bet you won't even be able to confront the kid about how stupid 'Suga-ssi' would sound. So you'd end up be called that for the rest of your life!" He whispers but eventually grow louder as he fails to contain his laughter.

Suga just glares at RM and tuts his attention away from him.

"I didn't think you were this playful, y'know, seeing as you're the leader." I honestly confess, making him clear his throat as he wears a professional look on his face.

"Okay, serious this time." He says, in an octave lower.

. . .

"Moni, can you pass me the sauce." I think I'm slowly adapting to my proper manners, instead of saying: 'Moni, sauce,' while pointing at the sauce, which would totally be fine if I were in America.

"Moni?" Jimin chuckles as RM passes me the sauce.

RM nods his head, "Rapmon, mon, so 'Moni.' It also kinda sounds like 'money' so it sounds cool. Definitely better than RM-ssi!" He brings that incident again, making me shake my head.

"She wouldn't call us 'oppa' so she calls us by our nicknames now." JHope pitches in.

"Ooooh oooh! What about me?" Jin excitedly joins in.

"Hmmm... Jin, Jinnie? Genie?" I think of anything I could.

"I'll be your Genie! Any wish of food you want, is my command." He roleplays.

"And you can just call me Tae." I smile at the happy vibe surrounding the table.

. . .

"I didn't think you could get closer to people just by talking about names." Hyeji connects her eyebrows in deep thought.

"Why would you need to think of a nickname for Moni, when you could just call him jagi." I shake my brow up and down.

"You're right," she clicks her tongue while pointing at me, winking.

I roll my eyes, "I wanna go ride on the bike, anyone wanna come with?"

"I'm gonna wash up."

I hear no response from anyone else. "Okay then."

I cycle towards the beach and stop by the bench, taking in the view of the roaring waves amongst the grey dull sky.

"Pssst!" I jump from the sudden appearance of the raven black haired man next to me.

"What are you doing out here in the cold?"

"Just looking at the view."

Silence took over for a few seconds. He abruptly jumps up and stands in front of me.

I furrow my eyebrows as my eyes travel up to his face. "What are you doing?"

"You're looking at the view!"

I snort before pushing him to the sides with my leg. "Go away Jungkook."

He chuckles. "You're still rude, y'know."

"Attitude doesn't change overnight Jeon Jungkook." I roll my eyes.

"But still, I'm older than you, you need to show respect to your seniors." He opens up his chest in superiority, unintentionally sculpting the tone of his abdominal muscles.

I gaze away, as heat creeps up to my cheeks. "Only by a few years."

"Still, you should call me 'Jungkook-oppa' or something."

I slowly rotate my head towards him in thrill, cringing.

"Y'know, I don't like to be called 'oppa' by others, but I don't mind if it was you." He softly says as he brings his face closer. "I can be your one and only oppa," he winks.

I swiftly get off the bench. "Geez, I don't even know you anymore," I jokingly say as I prepare to get back on the bike, escaping.

"Or something else, like Kookie!" He adds in, not making the situation any better.

"I'm leaving!" I yell before speeding away.

Jungkook chuckles. "I don't even know who you are, Jeon Jungkook." He sighs to himself.

A/N: Hey my ghost readers
🙂 I really want to talk
Cause I'm a lonely loser
I see that the readers are mainly from the US or Philippines
Hello mga kababayan!

Thanks for reading
-키미