Felix💓

Felix
Hey nar
I'm sorry if this wakes you up, but here's the address and I was thinking maybe you could come by at like 2?
I can't wait to see you:)

Nari
Awww, don't worry about waking me up, I could sleep through a tornado lol
And 2 sounds good, I'll see you then:)

I placed my phone back down on the nightstand, swinging my legs over the side of the bed and walking to my door.

I made my way down the stairs, the scent of bacon wafting up.

Sure enough, my mom was frying pancakes and bacon in large pans over the stove.

"Morning mom," I called out cheerfully, pecking her cheek as I stole a piece of bacon from the pile.

"Sleep well?" She joked, teasing me for waking up so late.

"Like a baby," I replied sarcastically.

I reached for another piece of bacon but my mom slapped my hand away.

I looked at her in shock.

"No more bacon, you don't want to be bloated when you go to see Felix." She explained.

I stood with my mouth slightly agar.

"Then who's the bacon for?" I asked, still confused.

"Me of course,"

I looked at the pile of bacon and then back at my mom.

"Don't judge me," she said, picking up the plate of bacon and sitting at the table.

Since she also made pancakes I decided to eat those instead.

They were amazing, as usual, and I finished relatively fast.

I went back upstairs to get ready, still with no idea on what I was going to wear.

I knew I couldn't go for my usual jeans and sweatshirt.

I rummaged through my closet until I found what I was looking for.

I pulled out my only pair of non ripped jeans and grabbed my grey turtleneck sweater and white sneakers.

It wasn't too fancy but I also didn't closely resemble a homeless person like I usually did.

I put the clothes on and looked in the mirror.

It was missing something.

I quickly made my way to my moms room and grabbed her long tan coat, throwing it on.

Perfect.

I smiled at my reflection, happy with my appearance.

I kept my hair down and applied some light makeup.