Clark Does

"Keep your eyes closed," Austin says for the millionth time. "It's not like I can see anyways," I reply throwing my hands in the air. He chuckles, knowing I'm right. His hands are securely around my eyes and his body is so close to mine as we walk, that the sexual tension between us is just unbearable. "Almost there," he says a little too eager. He tells me to step up onto what feels like a deck and the scent around me is definitely the saltiness of the ocean. "Okay," he whispers, peeling his hands away from my face. I peak one eye open hoping nothing was going to blow up in my face, then stare in shock at the beautiful gazebo in the water. "What's this?" I question, walking out on the pier towards it. Austin catches up quick and entangles our fingers, swaying them back and forth slowing me down a bit. "You said you wanted an Austin and (Y/N) alone time weekend and this was the first thing I thought of." I stop walking and look at him. He's seriously a romantic little fucker, isn't he? "So, for the next two days we shall lay around and do absolutely nothing but admire each of naked bodies."
I drop the smile on my face and replace it with a laugh. I punch his shoulder lightly as I walk past him. "Whatever your heart desires Mahone." He grabs me from behind and presses his lips to my neck. "My heart desires you... Or well, Clark does."