Tsundere

A/N: Requested by sqp_xx about Tsundere Kourin and Dense Aichi.

Enjoy!

=

Aichi Sendou is a high schooler, he gets so many good grades and he is an honor student. He's shy to others yet he can still be the friendliest guy you'll met, but there's something about him; he's dense.

Yes, totally dense.

He doesn't realize some other things, mostly about romance. And because of that, Aichi has been labeled as the 'densest boy of romance'

Aichi doesn't understand anything about it, so he just ignored it.

-

One day, Aichi was walking by the hallway, going to the next class. Then, all of a sudden he bumped onto someone. He winced in pain and he saw that the person fell. It was a girl.

"Ow! You idiot!" The girl yelled and saw Aichi, she blushed. "Y-y-you idiot! W-watch where you're going!"

"U-uh... okay?" Aichi held his hand out. "May I help you?"

"A-alright..." Kourin took Aichi's hand and she stood up, "I-it's not like I wanted your help or anything though!"

"I-I see..." Aichi stopped holding Kourin and as he stared at her, he blushed a bit.

"I have to go," Kourin said and left him.

Aichi only gave a nod and stared at her as she walks away.

'What's wrong with her? She's angry...' Aichi thought.

-

"Huh? A blonde girl with a very weird approach?" Naoki said as he looked at Aichi.

They were sitting together on the library as they were studying for their exams.

"Yep," Aichi replied with a nod. "She's kinda weird, she keeps calling me an idiot. And... I don't know why..."

Naoki then gave a chuckle and laughed a bit, causing Aichi to get a bit confused.

"Naoki-kun?"

Naoki tried to stop himself from laughing, "Oh man, you just met the greatest tsundere of our school!"

"Tsundere?" Aichi wondered.

"Kourin Tatsunagi, that's her. And she's kinda like that, so be careful on trying not to break some bones because of her!"

"Eh?" Aichi still wondered. How can a girl like her just easily break other people's bones? He gave a thought.

Naoki took a breath before speaking, "I know what you're thinking, Aichi! A girl like her might seem like she ain't got no chance fightin' someone like me, but she got them wits! She hit me once, man!"

"Will you stop talking about people behind their backs?!" The two boys tensed and looked behind them, they saw Kourin glaring at them and the boys couldn't help but to feel scared.

"Oh shit, we're doomed!" Naoki said and was about to run away but Kourin grabbed him by his collar.

"You think you can run away from me?" Kourin looked at him with a dark aura around her.

Aichi could only sweat drop as he watched as Naoki gets beaten up by the blonde girl.

'Naoki-kun is right, she can really break peoples' bones!' Aichi thought to himself and saw Kourin leave.

"Naoki-kun, are you okay?!" Aichi went to Naoki and helped him to stand up.

-

It was lunch time and Aichi was walking on the hallway. He saw Kourin again and glanced at her. Kourin noticed his look on her; she blushed and glared at the blunette.

"W-what do you want?!" Kourin exclaimed.

"N-nothing!" Aichi replied, "A-anyways... um, what's your name?"

"Kourin Tatsunagi, why?" Kourin asked, "Are you here to stalk on my social media and obsess about me?! Pervert!"

"N-no, I don't mean that!" Aichi said, "I just wanted to be friends, that's all! Anyways, I'm Aichi Sendou."

"Aichi Sendou, huh..." Kourin looked at him and she noticed that he was giving her a bright smile. She got redder.

"S-so what?!" Kourin looked away while crossing her arms. "If you want to be friends with me, alright! J-just don't expect me to be nice to you, Aichi Sendou."

"O-okay!"

-

Since then, Aichi and Kourin became friends. Though, Kourin can be violent by her actions lots of times. Aichi was quite okay with it and he just tried to ignore the events that were happening. Yet he's still concerned about Naoki always getting beat up.

A few months later, Aichi didn't know that Kourin was already falling in love with him. For some reason, Kourin would give Aichi some lunch whenever Aichi forgets his own lunch.

"H-here!" Kourin said as she gave Aichi the lunch box.

"Thank you, Kourin-san!" Aichi smiled as he took the lunch box and smiled at Kourin.

As Aichi opened the lunch box, he saw how neatly made and delicious the food is. He had a big smile on his face as he spoke, "This looks delicious, Kourin-san!"

"T-thanks! B-but it's not like I made it for you b-because I like you or anything! I-it's because you didn't have lunch!" Kourin said and blushed hardly.

Aichi heard and realized what Kourin said just before he started to eat. "Wait, did you just say that you like me?" He asked her.

"W-what?!" Kourin looked back at him.

"Y-you said... you like me," Aichi told her.

Kourin turned away from him and continued to blush; her face as red as a tomato.

There was silence between the two teenagers, not until Aichi suddenly embraced Kourin from behind.

"I like you too, Kourin-san..." He whispered.

Kourin was shocked, she looked back at Aichi and her mouth was agape. She's still blushing and Aichi smiled at her.

"A-Aichi, I..." Kourin spoke, stuttering.

"Yes, Kourin-san?" Aichi responded.

"I-I... I like you... a lot."

Aichi grinned and embraced her tightly, and Kourin did the same. A few moments later they pulled from the embrace.

"Ahaha, I'm really glad that you like me that much, Kourin-san!" Aichi told her.

Kourin kept quiet as she looked down, and Aichi got quite confused at her actions.

"Kourin-san?" Aichi went closer to her and when Kourin turned to him, their lips touched.

Both of them blushed and moved away, surprised by the events that are happening to both of them.

Then, Naoki appeared and saw the two being quiet. "Hey, you two! Is everything fine right here? Y'all being quiet and stuff."

"I-It's nothing, Ishida! I'm leaving." Kourin said and stood up to leave.

"A-Ah! Kourin-san!" Aichi called her.

"W-what?!" Kourin stopped walking.

"I'll meet you after class!" He said and smiled.

"D-do whatever you want!" Kourin replied and left.

Naoki blinked and looked at Aichi then to Kourin, and then back at Aichi.

"What happened?" Naoki asked.

"Nothing at all, Naoki-kun!" Aichi smiled mischievously and continued to eat.

'Ah! This is really delicious! I'm so proud of my tsundere girlfriend!'

=

END

The Vanguard and The Jewel Knightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें