Stubble

Author's Note: As an apology for the previous oneshot that I did... I'm bringing back the AiKou Family AU that I love the most. I hope you enjoy this!!!

Also, I have an author's note on my AiKou lemon. If anyone wants to know what it is ;^)

Setting: Family AU
===

"Eh..." Aichi looked at his face on the mirror inside the bathroom, he looked closely as he brought up his face closer.

"I can't believe I'd get a stubble..." Aichi mumbled and he grinned. "Well then, this just means that I'm a man!"

"Aichi, how long are you going to stay there?" He heard his wife speak and he had his smile still painted on his face.

"I'm coming!" Aichi said and went out of the bathroom. As he opened the door he looked at Kourin who was sitting on the bed.

"Aichi, what took you so long?" Kourin asked.

Aichi giggled and sat next to her. He didn't even bother to wear clothes as he only has the towel wrapped around his waist.

"Kourin, do you see this?" Aichi asked and pointed at his jawline and chin.

Kourin blinked, it took her some second and she realized what her husband is pointing at. "You have a stubble? That's great, Aichi! But... it doesn't fit you that much."

"Eh? But I wanted this, Kourin!" Aichi whined, "You see, I never had anything manly about me so I want this one to be a proof that I am a man! And we're married already so I must do what a man should!"

"Idiot, you already made me pregnant and we have a son. You don't even have to make proofs anymore." Kourin told Aichi and went closer to him, and she touched his stubble. "You can keep this though, even if it doesn't fit you."

"Thank you, Kourin." Aichi replied and embraced her.

Kourin embraced him back and she snuggled on him, she giggled when Aichi's stubble tickled her cheeks.

Aichi then smirked, he went to bury his face on Kourin's neck, he brushed his chin on Kourin, tickling her even more. Aichi pushed her onto the bed and started to tickle her.

"Stop! Hahaha! Aichi!" Kourin laughed as Aichi continued his playful assault on her. It was until they heard their son wailing from the other room, Kourin got away from Aichi and gave him a kiss before going out of their room.
-

The next few days wasn't that much fun for Aichi. His stubble is starting to grow and it made him itchy, he would scratch his stubble a few times and groan under his breath.

It even distracted him at work, so he decided to take it away.

He was staring at himself on the mirror with a pout. "Just when Kourin is starting to like it..." Aichi sighed, "Oh well..."

Aichi went to shave off his stubble and when he did, he went to the room where Kourin was taking care of their son.

"Kourin, guess what?" Aichi smiled as he took her attention.

Kourin looked at him and was surprised to see that his stubble disappeared. "You shaved it?"

"Yeah, it was kind of making me distracted... Just when I thought it could be my pride of being a man."

All of a sudden, he heard Kourin giggled. Aichi stared at her in confusion, he sat next to her and held his son.

"Aichi, I already told you it's okay even if you don't have that. You are my man, okay? Just look at you, you're the cutest man I have ever known in my life." Kourin said to him and she hugged him. "See? Even Kouichi-kun looks like you. You two are both my boys, so that's what you're supposed to be proud of."

Aichi nodded, "I guess you're right, Kourin. Well, I really should be proud to find the right woman for me, I'm glad it's you."

"Stop being cheesy, you idiot." Kourin said and kissed Aichi's cheek.

Then, their son cried and the couple laughed. "You made him jealous, Kourin." Aichi said.

"All right Kouichi-kun, come over here." Kourin took Kouichi from Aichi's hold and cuddled with him, making her son calm down.

Aichi watched at his family and he smiled to himself, thinking it was really cute for Kourin and Kouichi.

But Aichi still wants his stubble back.
-

END

THIS IS REALLY LAME OMG. BUT I STILL LIKE IT BC THIS ACTUALLY CAME FROM MY WEIRD CHIBI DRAWING AS SHOWN HERE:

 BUT I STILL LIKE IT BC THIS ACTUALLY CAME FROM MY WEIRD CHIBI DRAWING AS SHOWN HERE:

YES IT'S REALLY WEIRD. THIS IS WHY I DON'T MAKE THIS BOY HAVE A BEARD.

ALSO DON'T FORGET THE AUTHOR'S NOTE ON MY AIKOU LEMON FANFIC, OKAY? *winks*

-Jet *runs away while holding a Kourin picture*